• Show
Clear All

• TLC
    replied
    Any updates on the estates ? Rear doors /wireing ect required

Leave a comment:

• SandJRaeburn
    replied
    There don't seem to be any replies from the owner of these Montego Estates? Are there parts still available? would also be interested in 4 x french-polished internal wooden door trims if in good condition.

Leave a comment:

• TLC
    replied

i want rear doors ect of estate and other possable bits if still avalable Where are they /contact deatails Please

Leave a comment:

• SandJRaeburn
    replied
    Wonder if there are by any chance any parts left from the Montego Estates? eg motors for rear windscreen wipers/washers? heater fan? front bumper or rear bumpers?

Leave a comment:

• Simon Byrne
    replied
    Good afternoon. Did these cars find new homes or are they still available? I would be interested in one, or parts from one. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Simon Byrne
    replied
    I would be interested in a front bumper with the spoiler/balance, head lights, front indicators and a good tailgate. Also a bonnet if its rust free, hopeful I know.

Leave a comment:

• bigmarkrob
    replied
    ..and if the drivers door is in a savable condition, Cheers

Leave a comment:

• bigmarkrob
    replied
    Hello, I would be interested in a price for the plastic headlight surrounds and the front grille from the van if still available.
    Thank you.
    Mark Roberts.

Leave a comment:

• C333GWC
    replied
    I have had a couple of PM's regarding parts requests. The owner still has the vehicles and was waiting for the field to be mown before he could look at all of the parts requested to get back with prices and condition. I will reply once I know.

Leave a comment:

• TLC
    replied
    Have these cars been sold ?

Leave a comment:

• diggerfrank
    replied
    any details on the TD engines that could be bought ??? milage etc.

Leave a comment:

• kromidge
    replied
    Im interested in a set of or a rear left estate indicator lens type 2 injectors and pipes see picture my 55k diesel estate is my day to day car some kind person scraped my passenger side rear and b######d off!!! Dashboard thats not cracked would be good and windscreen for the future as mine is beginning to go foggy lower corners any fixs for this? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20200228-WA0008.jpeg
Views:	854
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	329993

Leave a comment:

• efi 2.0
    replied
    Hi, still after a decent windscreen washer bottle for a maestro with rear wash wipe. The montego estates should be the same.
    Thanks Alan.

Leave a comment:

• JB1
    replied
    That van looks as though it could yield some good parts.
    I am looking for a set of back doors for my maestro diesel van, most especially the left hand side one, complete with stays etc. Someone managed to run past mine when open and bent it back around the rear light! Also need LHS rear light, and the numberplate light fittings that fit into the two rear bumpers.

Leave a comment:

• Montegoman
    replied
    I am after a flint grey dash in good condition for a 88.5MY Montego. I am guessing that if these cars have been standing outside for some time they will be cracked and warped but it would be worth asking if you don't mind.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X