1300 sump gasket £5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] 1300 sump gasket £5

think the title sums it up really h ha ha! Located north pennines, but may be able to deliver/take to a show, or can post, I have few of these...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Doctordiesel77; 16th July 2021, 13:34.

If it is for a Maestro then I'll have one.

Comment

Originally posted by secubis3 View Post
      If it is for a Maestro then I'll have one.
      Yes, Maestro or Montego, they are the same on both, whereabouts are you?

Comment

I’m in inverclyde, West of Scotland. A little place called Gourock

Comment

Don't think I'll be passing by in the near future, unless you're going to be heading south in the near future, I guess it will be to post.

Comment

Post is fine by me as I don’t think heading south is on my agenda in the near future

Comment

I'll wrap one up & see what it will cost, if I take it out of the packaging it might convert to a large letter rather than a parcel...I will check and let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by secubis3 View Post
                Post is fine by me as I don’t think heading south is on my agenda in the near future
                It is about 3/4" too long to go as a large letter, which is a bit annoying, small parcel is about £4 as far as I can work out on post office web site, a bit annoying for a £5 gasket, looks aß though it'd be the same for two or three, but that's only good if you have two or three cars or a sump removing fetish!

Comment

Just send as a small parcel. Let me know where to send the payment.

Comment

I'll pm you.

Comment

Working...
                    X