X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VampireEchidna
    replied
    Originally posted by digital efi View Post
    Assuming you have already unsuccessfully tried Damen & Kroes or A.E.Wilcox for a genuine replacement, I can recommend a company who should be able to make you a repro copy from an original:

Unique Signs & Graphics Ltd (Est 2007)

www.makemeunique.co.uk

01603 401151

Unit 9c, Hurricane Way,
    Airport Industrial Estate,
    Norwich, Norfolk,
    NR6 6EZ

They made a full set of Allegro Equipe side stripes for somebody I knew several years ago and the quality was excellent.
    Thank you, I'll get the scan and make contact with this company to see what they could do to help.

Leave a comment:

• digital efi
    replied
    Assuming you have already unsuccessfully tried Damen & Kroes or A.E.Wilcox for a genuine replacement, I can recommend a company who should be able to make you a repro copy from an original:

Unique Signs & Graphics Ltd (Est 2007)

www.makemeunique.co.uk

01603 401151

Unit 9c, Hurricane Way,
    Airport Industrial Estate,
    Norwich, Norfolk,
    NR6 6EZ

They made a full set of Allegro Equipe side stripes for somebody I knew several years ago and the quality was excellent.

Leave a comment:

• VampireEchidna
    replied
    Originally posted by Fiat Chris View Post
    Hi I have one off the car, a spare i will probably use after body work. i could scan it for you and email it then you can get as many as you need made. I am off work for next two weeks so won't be near copier but can do it then if you want. Cheers Chris
    Thank you Fiat Chris that will be helpful. I send you an PM

Leave a comment:

• Fiat Chris
    replied
    Hi I have one off the car, a spare i will probably use after body work. i could scan it for you and email it then you can get as many as you need made. I am off work for next two weeks so won't be near copier but can do it then if you want. Cheers Chris

Leave a comment:

• VampireEchidna
    started a topic [Wanted] Clubman decal for Maestro

Clubman decal for Maestro

Hello, Does anyone know where I could obtain or have recreated the Clubman decal on the back of a maestro? Thank you
Working...
X