power steering rack and steering column wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power steering rack and steering column wanted

Has anybody got a powersteering Rack for sale and /or has anybody got a steering column for sale and know of grafting a electric powersteering off corsa as my friend had fitted to his vw camper

You'll also need the bottom power steering plate on the bulkhead for the steering rack as it's different to the normal one without.
    Can't help you with the parts but interested in how you'll set this up
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Fitted a corsa c pas system onto a friend's vw T25 and depending on the spline on the montie steering column matching the corsa column ?it did on the t25 looks to be feasable enough as there's fair bit of room under the dash I'm hoping a mate will let me have a spare steering column to experiment with !!!! on the T25 it was a lifesaver for the old lad @ 79 yrs he was running out of steam to steer the old bus but with the corsa kit it was 1 finger !! Not totally given up on the hydraulic rig if anyone is wanting to part with the original pas rack my engine has the pump and belt drive so its only the rack and pipework and ?bracket Im after I'm.reachable on 07984411704

Comment

Working...
      X