montego td est breaking nr derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• montego td est breaking nr derby

just bought as new rad and gd front damper off guy matlock way and am sad to say( as its being broken )it was the best body work ive seen on one of these estate cars wings and archs doors roof except tailgate very good been garaged for 12 years hell it was shiny think the guys father rebuilt it all brakes suspension respray greeny blue from pb red etc then garaged it he said lights didnt work and hand brake cables all needed replacing for a test so he decided to break the car . is it true as this guy says that there are only 16 of the td estates left? my car should be tested tomorrow will that mean 17?

This is the one that we've all been on at him for days that he should sell whole. There are multiple posts about it in the for sale section. Frankly I've nothing more to say on the matter, lord knows I've tried!

Accordingly to "How Many Left" there are 33 DLX Monties taxed and 89 sorned as at the third quarter in 2013. Not sure how many of those are estates although I'm sure there will be more estates than saloons.

Good luck with your test!
    1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
      This is the one that we've all been on at him for days that he should sell whole. There are multiple posts about it in the for sale section. Frankly I've nothing more to say on the matter, lord knows I've tried!

Accordingly to "How Many Left" there are 33 DLX Monties taxed and 89 sorned as at the third quarter in 2013. Not sure how many of those are estates although I'm sure there will be more estates than saloons.

Good luck with your test!
      You mean this guy
      http://www.maestro.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=19539

Putting a car to break isn't a problem but 'overdoing' it is.
      If the guy wants to break it there's nothing any one can do but if the body parts etc are in good condition it's worth buying them
      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
      2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
      2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
      2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Working...
      X