Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MG Montego 2.0l

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Mikey v8 View Post
    If I manage to win it, it will be!
    Only 2 hours left
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

    Comment


    • #17
      £1575 excellent price
      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
      2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
      2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

      Comment


      • #18
        Yep but not me, was outbid in the last 2 seconds and didn't get chance to up my bid

        Comment


        • #19
          Would have thought it would have gone over £2000.

          Comment


          • #20
            lets hope the winning bidder pays and collects the car adn not a time waster

            Comment


            • #21
              Car was picked up this morning.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Turbo MG View Post
                Car was picked up this morning.

                Anyone we know?
                1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                Comment


                • #23
                  He saw the advert on here so suspect he must be a member hear. I'm sure he'll make himself known at some point.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X