1988 Black MG Montego In Sussex.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 Black MG Montego In Sussex.

Not a very good advert, lacks all but very basic info & only 3 photos so not much effort gone into the advert but does look from the outside a tidy car.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mg-Montego...item259b7b0526

Looks like MGMatts black MG Montego he bought earlier in the year
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Yes this was my car which I sold to a mate of mine last month to help him out but would have sold it on anyway as needed the garage space back at home.

Comment

Hope it goes to a good home.
        Why is he selling so quick?

Comment

MONTEGO EFI

Hi Matt,what was it like when you sold it, was there much that needed doing,either bodily or mechanically, why did you sell it as you have got a few yourself haven't you?
          Beware of strange Japanese waitress bearing fortune cookies

Comment

He might have had more interest if it wasn't listed it under 'Car parts'!!!!

Comment

Paintwork has issues and not as good as it looks in the 'mega 3 quality' pictures posted up
              1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
              1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
              1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
              2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
              2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
              2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Originally posted by The Express Valeter View Post
                Hope it goes to a good home.
                Why is he selling so quick?
                My mate bought it as a temp spare car just to use as his own car was in for repairs. It also done me a favour to sell it on quickly without fuss.

Comment

Originally posted by normanmg2000 View Post
                  Hi Matt,what was it like when you sold it, was there much that needed doing,either bodily or mechanically, why did you sell it as you have got a few yourself haven't you?
                  It would probably need a few things doing to it come the next MOT, and does have paintwork issues as Jeff has already pointed out, you would need to respray the roof for starters but it is nowhere near the condition of my other 4 MG's tucked away and this car was never going to be a long termer with me. Plus I wanted the garage space back at home.

Comment

Originally posted by kobe View Post
                    He might have had more interest if it wasn't listed it under 'Car parts'!!!!
                    So that's why I never found the auction until I saw the link here! Maybe car parts may end up being the right place for it!

My mate is not an M&M car fan hence why the ad has'nt really had a lot of time or effort put into it as I know he is a very busy guy generally. It was just a cheap car for him.

But it's not a bad car and everything works on it and it drives superb, it's just the general condition that lets it down but I never bought it as show car.

Comment

Lets hope it is saved as a whole!

Comment

Seems a low price. It will be interesting to see what it fetches. Maybe Matt will buy it back!!!!! lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X