Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice looking New Zealand MG Montego with bodykit

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nice looking New Zealand MG Montego with bodykit

    go to this link: http://www.rover800.info/forum/viewt...p?f=15&t=12999

    is pretty stunning!


  • #2
    That is Holland not NZ.

    Comment


    • #3
      a nice looking car

      Comment


      • #4
        Here is an actual New Zealand MG Montego Turbo with suitable no. plate. One of only 2 final model MGs in the country I believe.
        Attached Files
        Burgundy 1987 Maestro 1.6L
        173,000 miles.

        Comment


        • #5
          And here's another earlier MG Montego Turbo in Christchurch, New Zealand.
          Attached Files
          Burgundy 1987 Maestro 1.6L
          173,000 miles.

          Comment


          • #6
            Both the owners of those used to post in triple m years ago
            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
            2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
            2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

            Comment

            Working...
            X