Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 LHD MG Montego Turbos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 3 LHD MG Montego Turbos

    In Holland
    I do have many pics if anyone is interested
    http://www.autoscout24.com/offers/-2...S&id=275829443
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

  • #2
    Due to my total lack of the understanding of any other language other than broad Yorkshire can you tell me if the 2500 is for all three and what the description says? Do they run etc? How on earth would you get them back? Would be very interested but I think the language barrier and distance involved it would be too much hassle. I would love to see some pics tho. Also if anyone would like to share the hassle I would be interested in purchasing one or two as a shared deal??

    Comment


    • #3
      Loose translation:

      For sale,

      MG Montego Turbo ! I have three of this particular car \\\ 's and wants to make room for a new project. They are almost three complete car \\\ ' sl 2 with registration. Year of the car \\\ ' s 1985 and 1986. Auto \\\' s stand silent for a while , but certainly potential! Like everything away in one sale ...

      For info call or email.


      I believe the price is for all 3, but sure Jeff will confirm.

      Comment


      • #4
        Cheers Mal.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MG MAL View Post
          Loose translation:

          For sale,

          MG Montego Turbo ! I have three of this particular car \\\ 's and wants to make room for a new project. They are almost three complete car \\\ ' sl 2 with registration. Year of the car \\\ ' s 1985 and 1986. Auto \\\' s stand silent for a while , but certainly potential! Like everything away in one sale ...

          For info call or email.


          I believe the price is for all 3, but sure Jeff will confirm.
          Yep for all 3
          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
          2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
          2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

          Comment


          • #6
            part one
            Attached Files
            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
            2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
            2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

            Comment


            • #7
              part 2
              Attached Files
              1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
              1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
              1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
              2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
              2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

              Comment


              • #8
                Part 3
                Attached Files
                1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                Comment


                • #9
                  part 4
                  Attached Files
                  1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                  1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                  1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                  2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                  2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    part 5
                    Attached Files
                    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                    2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      part 6
                      Attached Files
                      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                      2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                      2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        part 7
                        Attached Files
                        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                        2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                        2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          part 8
                          Attached Files
                          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                          2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                          2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            In English about the cars
                            Quote
                            Good to hear that you are a real enthousiast of the Montego/Maestro! I only want to sell them to someone who really cares about these cars. I own one of the cars for about 15 years and i bought the 2 other cars about 4 years ago. The car i own for 15 years hasn't got a complete interior. I saved it from the racing circuit! They allready took the interior out! I saw the beauty of the car and bought it. I have driven iT for half a year and then i stored it in my shed, to restore it someday. The 2 cars i bought from a girl who's father passed away so i dont know much about them. Her father was an enthousiast member of the Dutch MG club. I guess he wanted to restore one of the cars because he started to sand the rear of the car. The other car is for parts i think because its not registered anymore. This care has small accidentel damage. The hood is damaged,frontbumper and the windscreen. I also got a few new parts with the Cars. I will soon take more pictures if you like, but i'm not @home this weekend.


                            I took some pictures today so you will receive them all. I'll send them in a couple of mails.
                            The White car is by far the best car. Its Sills are quite well and the arches have some rust, but its not bad at all! I guess thats why this one was the restauration object. It has only driven
                            124.000 km so thats not a lot. It hasn't been on the streets for a long time, the last MOT was valid till octobre 1997 so it hasn't been on the road for 18 years. The incomplete silver car has 167.000 km and the damaged car 230.000km. I also took pictures of the VIN numbers so you can check on them.
                            I hope it gives you a good view of the cars. There are also a few spare parts which i took some pictures of.
                            I also have a spare rear bumper (Silver)
                            Un quote

                            I didn't receive the parts pictures but as you can see, I would think 2 could be done and use the third as a donor.
                            Usual places rusting, logistically transporting from Holland would be quite expensive I should think for all 3
                            Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 14th September 2015, 14:52.
                            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                            2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                            2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Nice find! How did you actually find out about these cars Jeff? Do you actually manual trawl thought every country's equivalent of Autotrader where they were sold lol.
                              MG Maestro Turbo #500
                              Rover 218 VVC Coupe
                              MG TF
                              Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon WRX

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X