Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 LHD MG Montego Turbos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Andy View Post
    Nice find! How did you actually find out about these cars Jeff? Do you actually manual trawl thought every country's equivalent of Autotrader where they were sold lol.
    I have a friend who lives in Austria email me this and also a friend from blackpool who was interested
    If it's to do with MG Monty Turbo's I nearly always follow up on info given
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 14th September 2015, 19:54.
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

    Comment


    • #17
      That's handy, this how you soused the French Montego turbo?
      MG Maestro Turbo #500
      Rover 218 VVC Coupe
      MG TF
      Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon WRX

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Andy View Post
        That's handy, this how you soused the French Montego turbo?
        No, Andy, express Valeter, put me on to the French one
        Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 15th September 2015, 03:56.
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
        2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
        2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

        Comment


        • #19
          looking at the pictures of the montigos he looks like he has a couple of minis.i wonder what else he has got in the shed

          Comment


          • #20
            That silver one with the Marle Deco interior is lovely.
            1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

            MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

            Comment

            Working...
            X