Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duo-Tone 1988 Montego 1.6L

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Duo-Tone 1988 Montego 1.6L

    Looks good. It is in Portsmouth.

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Austin-Rov...MAAOSwa-dWmQI-

  • #2
    Originally posted by The Express Valeter View Post
    Seen this car before, will look up in my old pictures
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 22nd January 2016, 12:20.
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

    Comment


    • #3
      Found them, as found in 2012



      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
      2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
      2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

      Comment


      • #4
        re montigo

        the listing says plymouth not portsmouth

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BIGDAVE View Post
          the listing says plymouth not portsmouth
          Andy has no map skills unless it's on his satnav
          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
          2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
          2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
            Andy has no map skills unless it's on his satnav
            I rarely use sat-nav lol. I like using my head.

            Comment


            • #7
              That does look good and well cared for , someone will end up with a nice car.

              Comment


              • #8
                anyone on here bidding on this? I still have no room but strangely attracted to this! love azure blue
                1989 Montego Mayfair EFI
                1989 BMW 316i
                2013 BMW 320d Touring
                2014 Nissan Leaf. Shhhhhh

                Treasurer
                Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

                Comment

                Working...
                X