This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montego Quality Reproduction Sills - Full panels and Repair Panels

I've been liaising with a chap named Jon at Classic Car Parts & Panels regarding getting Montego sills reproduced and available for owners to keep their cars on the road and their restoration projects finished.

He is now able to offer repair panels and full sill panels. The reproductions are copied from my own genuine Montego sill so the full sill will include the upper lip that was missing on most of the previous reproductions. Sills are made to order so there will be a wait time.

This is is great news for the future survival of Montegos and I hope owners will take advantage of this.

https://www.classiccarpartsandpanels...-montego-sill/

https://www.classiccarpartsandpanels...o-sill-repair/

Last edited by Ed; 30th August 2016, 08:10.
    1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

Thank you very much for this Ed. We'll put this in Monstro so all members can benefit and reminders in the Service Bulletin

Comment

Helpful, well done. I have messaged him to see if he does sills for the maestro van. Geoff.

Comment

Hi, sorry for the question, but what piece is it about? I have a montego and I am interested, thank you very much

Comment

Well done i would take this up However i have 2 origanals ready for my restoration
          Sure & steadfast.
          BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
          1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
          1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

I wish someone like you could do the same for Maestros .It is very forward thinking of you well done !

Comment

Originally posted by kentish479 View Post
              I wish someone like you could do the same for Maestros .It is very forward thinking of you well done !
              Maestro sill have gone quite expensive now, 2 sets have been sold on ebay for quite a good price for the sellers lately. Should have kept the 6 sets I bought many years ago
              Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 13th July 2020, 13:16.
              1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
              1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
              1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
              2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
              2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

Working...
              X