Bits at MG Saloon day 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bits at MG Saloon day 04

I've got a couple of bits that you Austin guys may be interested in.

1.3 (1.6?) Starter Motor. Used on my old 1.3 years back, it was only on a month before i scrapped it. Was fully reconned and cost me alot of money... i want £15.

Clutch cable. Again, fitted shortly before i scrapped the car, this was on about 3 months, manual adjuster. Throw me a couple of quid and its yours.

1.3 A Series downpipe. As above, was on a very short time, £10 or offers.

Gareth

Maestro bits for sale.

I have some bits for sale also (hope you don't me advertising here as well, Gareth!)

Malcolm Watson (who can't be at MG Saloon Day) has asked me to try to sell some wheel related items for him:

4x 5-spoke alloy wheels complete with wheel nuts and a locking centre cap and key - £60

These are interesting non-original wheels that fit the Maestro and Montego. They have a blank centre cap which is currently fitted with a Rover emblem which could be replaced with an MG emblem. They have have some flaking but would easily be repaired because they are not an intricate pattern like X-Spokes or cheesgraters. All with legal 185mm tyres.

One set of 16 chrome capped alloy nuts (£6 each from Rover) - £15

4x X-spoke centres in white - £5

4x Montego Countryman door caps with wood inserts complete with all clips and rubber/felt strips - like new - £20

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these items. I will be at MG Saloon Day so you can get them from me there.

Comment

i need some bits .. mainly 1 thing .

O/S/F Wish Bone (Lower Arm) mine has a hair line crack in

Comment

Sorry to hijack as well, I will have a tailgate spoiler, set of wooden door caps, 3 montego/maestro diesel wheel trims.

Rich

Comment

Philips Radio for Sale

I was going through the stuff in my garage and I found a Philips R670 stereo. This was fitted as standard to the MG Maestro 2.0i and many other models from 1988 to about 1992. It has Auto Reverse and the Security Code.

Usually these sell for about £10 but as I don't know the code, I only want £5 for it. It costs about £5 for a radio repair shop to get the code for you and I can recommend one if required.

You will also be able to get the window stickers that came with these from MMOC stand this year for that totally original look.
          Last edited by matthewsemple; 27th June 2004, 18:09. Reason: One "L" in Philips

Comment

I also have a radio i found, a R570, anyone's also for a fiver. Havent had much success selling these bits on here but i have sold an exhaust

Comment

[QUOTE=matthewsemple]

Usually these sell for about £10 but as I don't know the code, I only want £5 for it. It costs about £5 for a radio repair shop to get the code for you and I can recommend one if required.
              QUOTE]

Costs nothing from a Rover dealer...... you will need a V5, something with a photo on to prove who you are.....

Anybody interested in a brand new 1.3 Maestro 5 speed gearbox from Ledbury? Going very cheap! I'll bring it with me to MGM....
              1994 Maestro Clubman TD 215K and counting!
              WANTED! Maestro steel sunroof '86 on - any condition!

Comment

Radio Codes

Originally posted by MG1600S
                Costs nothing from a Rover dealer...... you will need a V5, something with a photo on to prove who you are.....
                It came from a scrapped car so I have no idea what the original registration or VIN is. Good idea if it is in your own car, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich
                  Sorry to hijack as well, I will have a tailgate spoiler, set of wooden door caps, 3 montego/maestro diesel wheel trims.

Rich

tailgate spoiler ? sounds interesting .. explain more please .. any pictures ?

Comment

Its what is on this car here, before she got scrapped
                    Attached Files

Comment

Maestro/Montego Parts:
                      I can bring the items below to MGSD let me know if you want anything.
                      Thanks,
                      Phil

efi ignition ecu (leaded)
                      MG plastic covers for steel wheels
                      Uniroyal175/65/14H Rallye tyre, unused
                      Dunlop SP9 tyre, 175/65/R14
                      grille, flame red
                      Maestro dashboard, no cracks but one slight nick
                      door cards for MG Maestro, 2 rear, old style, one front passenger, newer style
                      air filter box
                      coils 2nd hand, one unused, still boxed
                      Efi air flow meters
                      rear n/s window glass
                      turbo carburettor
                      turbo fuel regulator
                      sunroof blind
                      lots of small interior trim items - e.g. badges and handles.

Comment

I just got my spare bits loaded into my Estima, and looking at these postings, I was wandering if you guys will be on the MMOC stand or in the auto jumble area?

Comment

MG Maestro centre wheel cover

Originally posted by philippope
                          Maestro/Montego Parts:
                          I can bring the items below to MGSD let me know if you want anything.
                          Thanks,
                          Phil

efi ignition ecu (leaded)
                          MG plastic covers for steel wheels
                          Uniroyal175/65/14H Rallye tyre, unused
                          Dunlop SP9 tyre, 175/65/R14
                          grille, flame red
                          Maestro dashboard, no cracks but one slight nick
                          door cards for MG Maestro, 2 rear, old style, one front passenger, newer style
                          air filter box
                          coils 2nd hand, one unused, still boxed
                          Efi air flow meters
                          rear n/s window glass
                          turbo carburettor
                          turbo fuel regulator
                          sunroof blind
                          lots of small interior trim items - e.g. badges and handles.

Phillipe, do you still have the plastic centre wheel covers for sale??

Comment

Paul,

If Phil can't help i have a brand new set of 14" Mg Wheel Trims(for steel wheels)

Mal.

Comment

I still have a set for 14" steel wheels, but they aren't new - used with a few scratches.

Comment

Working...
                              X