• Time
  • Show
Clear All

If things work ie paint looks ok will be there with British rail yellow van
    If not it will be the metro

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
      Your scuttle panels will be in my boot ready for you to pick up Andy
      Thanks Jeff, I was just going to ask about them lol.

Comment

I'm going to miss it this year

This clashes with the International Mini Meeting in Kent. The IMM is only in the UK every 5 years and it's a good opportunity to catch up with our European Mini friends. We've also got 5 of our Minis at the IMM, but I will miss everyone and all the cars at BL day

Comment

Originally posted by maestro dave View Post
          I hope to make it, can anyone tell me the name of the hotel just outside the gates ? as I might try and book there for the sat night .
          It is a Premier Inn so you should be able to find it on their website.
          Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Beaker View Post
            It is a Premier Inn so you should be able to find it on their website.
            Thanks.

Comment

Think the closest one is fully booked, I'm at the one a little further away, Hampton I think it's called

Comment

We stayed in a local B+B last year but for the life of me I can't remember where it was.

Comment

I'll be there, subject to satisfying Mr MOT tester on Tuesday.

Unlike the last couple of years, the weather outlook is quite promising. If the Premier Inn's full I know the Marriott still has a few discounted rooms from £65 which is more or less Premier Inn money, and it's only 5 minutes away.
                  Jonathan Sellars

1987 MG Maestro 2.0 EFi
                  2011 Jaguar XJ

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                    If things work ie paint looks ok will be there with British rail yellow van
                    If not it will be the metro
                    Bring the van regardless, that will make 2 yellow ones Russ

Comment

It will be there but at the moment it isn't very shiney ,going to see a chap tomorrow to see what can be done. If it can't be sorted I'll put the decals on and bring it anyway.

Comment

I may be able to come to this. I have a lot of spares, panels, etc that I'd like to sell. Can I enter now at this late date to have a stall?

Comment

Originally posted by countrydude View Post
                          I may be able to come to this. I have a lot of spares, panels, etc that I'd like to sell. Can I enter now at this late date to have a stall?
                          Details for autojumble enquiries:

Autojumble

Ash Nye

Tel: 07807835514

Email: BMCBLAJ@Gmail.com

Comment

I would suggest ringing the organiser to ask.

Likewise we have lots of panels,spares,memorabilia if anyone wants anything ask.
                            Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

bl day

Hi I will be there with maestro on sunday,along with Rob [emly] in his montego.
                              Beware of strange Japanese waitress bearing fortune cookies

Comment

Thanks to everyone who turned up today to support the show! We had a really good turn out with some really good cars on display. Strangely only one Austin badged Maestro turned up, which was a shame but we did have plenty of other cars representing the club.

My car of the show was the British Rail van restored by Russ, a really good job done there.....
                                Attached Files
                                CURRENT FLEET:
                                1986 (C) Montego 1.6 HL Estate - Owned since Feb 2011
                                1990 (H) Maestro 1.3 LX -Owned since December 2001
                                1978 (T) Chrysler Avenger 1.6GL - Owned since April 2011
                                2006 (06) Ford Focus Titanium 1.8 TDCi - Owned since Feb 2007
                                1972 (L) - Hillman Avenger 1500 Super - Owned Since July 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X