BMC & Leyland Show - Some free tickets available for club members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A stand for the MG FWD Register?

I have had a couple of requests from members of the MG Car Club's FWD Register asking for a stand. I am chair for that register and originally hadn't planned a stand as I assumed that the Maestros and Montegos would go with M&MOC, the Metros with MOC etc.

However, I can now see that with numbers and free tickets, it would make sense for the MG FWD Register to have a stand, so I will apply for one. I will also ask if it can be next to or close to M&MOC, so we can still make a good display of Maestros and Montegos.

Fingers crossed, as that way we should be able to accommodate most people.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya View Post
      Great!

If possible, would you like two passes, one for each Montego? Also, how many tickets would you like, if I can get them?

Hi Tanya,

don't want to seem greedy but will have two cars with three occupants in total, am quite happy to pay if need be!.

Ray
      MG Montego efi C928TBL - Moonraker blue
      Austin Montego Mayfair C943KOE - Clove brown
      MG Maestro 2.Oi H352MOF - Black

Comment

Originally posted by edders1690 View Post

Hi Tanya,

don't want to seem greedy but will have two cars with three occupants in total, am quite happy to pay if need be!.

Ray
        If I can get a second stand, then I might have a spare car pass. I'll put your second car on the waiting list, so to speak

I will be able to let everyone know whether or not they have tickets on Monday 15th June.

Comment

Yes please if available Tanya-one car, two tickets if poss

Comment

Sadly I can't make it this year (no Maestro to bring along either) although from what I have heard it is a fantastic show and you get most of the constituent marques under the British Motor Corporation and Leyland eras (e.g. Riley, Rover, Land Rover, Range Rover, Triumph...) attending.

Please take plenty of photos for the website and/or Facebook page, Tanya.

Comment

I would be up for tickets if they are available, Me, the wife & sprog. If not will go the route as discussed on Facebook yesterday lol.

Comment

Ticket update

I also have a stand for the MG FWD Register, so that gives a total of 16 cars and 32 people between the two stands. So if some of those with MGs don't mind being on the MG FWD Register's stand (I have asked for the stands to be next to each other) it looks like there will be plenty for everyone. So far I only have two people for the FWD Register's stand.

Here is the list so far of those wanting car passes and tickets:

1. Jeff - Pass given at MG Live!
                2. Chris (Jeff's son) - Pass given at MG Live!
                3. Express Valeter (plus extra child ticket) - Pass given at MG Live!
                4. Yorks-MGZS180
                5. edders1690
                6. F825 UBD - - Pass given at MG Live!
                7. normanmg2000
                8. edders1690

9. MG FWD Register person - Pass given at MG Live!
                10. MG FWD Register person
                11. MG FWD Register person
                12. Ed
                13. Sam Skelton
                14. Richard King

Also on the stand but already have tickets, Phil Pope, Ian Kimpton and possibly Colin Corke (FWD)

So there are two more space left between M&MOC and the MG FWD Register

I'm assuming two tickets per car, unless I have put otherwise.

I'm happy to confirm now that everyone on the list has a free car pass and two free passes for people. Therefore, you don't need to buy tickets.

I think the plan is that the car passes will be sent out beforehand, so please can you message or email me your postal address.

I have a meeting with the show manager next Tuesday when I hope to collect all the car passes.
                Last edited by Tanya; 22nd June 2015, 10:49. Reason: To update the list

Comment

If I'm not too late Tanya, please may I be added to the list. I'll be dragging Paul along with me too. The plan is to bring Mollie to her first show!
                  1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                    If I'm not too late Tanya, please may I be added to the list. I'll be dragging Paul along with me too. The plan is to bring Mollie to her first show!
                    Of course Ed! I'll add you to the list now

I can't wait to see Mollie

Comment

Added one more

I've just added another MG FWD Register person.

Comment

Updated list

Just added Sam Skelton

Comment

I've added Richard King.

Distributing passes
                          I will be at MG Live on both Saturday and Sunday next weekend. If you are going to MG Live, please let me know and I will bring your pass and you can collect it from me there. If you're not going to MG Live and haven't yet sent me your address, please can you do so. I will be posting passes out on Monday 29th.

If for whatever reason you can no longer make the BMC & Leyland Show and are down for a club pass, please can you let me know a.s.a.p so I can allocate it to someone else who can use it. Thank you .

Comment

I intend going to MG Live (weather permitting as usual) I hope to enter the Montego to be judged on the Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by The Express Valeter View Post
                              I intend going to MG Live (weather permitting as usual) I hope to enter the Montego to be judged on the Sunday.
                              Great Andy

Let's hope the weather Gods are kind to us for both MG Live and the BMC & Leyland Show so we all get to see your beautiful Montego. I'll bring your pass to MG Live and will look out for you.

Don't worry, as I now know there are four certainties in life. Death, taxes, Jeff will never give his Montegos names (so I have to do it!) and your Montego will only come out to play if the roads are bone dry

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya View Post
                                Great Andy

Let's hope the weather Gods are kind to us for both MG Live and the BMC & Leyland Show so we all get to see your beautiful Montego. I'll bring your pass to MG Live and will look out for you.

Don't worry, as I now know there are four certainties in life. Death, taxes, Jeff will never give his Montegos names (so I have to do it!) and your Montego will only come out to play if the roads are bone dry
                                MG Montego efi C928TBL - Moonraker blue
                                Austin Montego Mayfair C943KOE - Clove brown
                                MG Maestro 2.Oi H352MOF - Black

Comment

Working...
                                X