BL Autumn Rally at Milton Keynes Museum - Sunday 27th September 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BL Autumn Rally at Milton Keynes Museum - Sunday 27th September 2015

The Maestro & Montego Owners Club will be having a club stand at this rally. There will be certificates for the Montego of the Day, and the runner-up and also for Maestro of the Day, and the runner-up.

This is quite a low key show: here's Tom Morley's report from last year - http://www.metroownersclub.org/image...ORT%202014.pdf. The museum is quite small and the cafe is run by your usual retired ladies who seem to take an age to rustle up a sandwich and a cuppa. However, so long as you go to this show on the premise that it's a bit oldie worldie and the entertainment will be looking at a smallish number of cars, chatting to the other car owners and your friends, then providing it's not raining it's a good day out and I personally quite like that fact that it's not full on.

Here's the website for the museum - http://www.miltonkeynesmuseum.org.uk/

It would be helpful to have an idea of numbers, so if you're coming or thinking of coming, please pop your name below (yes Andy - I know you'll be there if it's not raining )

Sounds good, if it is NOT raining then I should be able to attend.

Comment

mk show

sounds good,i'll have some,be there in my mont td estate

Comment

I hope to go with my Maestro. Been the last two years and enjoyed it.

Nick

Comment

I would love to go in the turbo but I am in Germany that week 😞

Comment

superb day,great people,venue and cars,no ego's ,genuine people,inspiring,will bring some more bl mates next time,the standard of the restored cars was first rate.

Comment

I really enjoyed it too. First time I had met and chatted to fellow owners. I didn't meet everyone there but hope to put that right next time. I didn't take many pictures but hopefully these give a little bit of a flavour.

N

Comment

Looked like an excellent event, petegroovers words sum up what a good enjoyable show should be Linda and I were looking forward to attending but instead we had to spend the day making a coughing spluttering poorly Maestro into a contented purring kitten, which we did eventually. Aiming to go next year. Great photos BTW, nice to spot Zoe's red Montego LX amongst the cars, glad it's still out and about and looking good...
                Last edited by Simon; 30th September 2015, 20:50.
                M&MOC Committee Member - Archivist
                Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

I went to this & yes it was a very enjoyable day.

Comment

Working...
                  X