Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Classic Car show at Ripon Racecourse

Dear All

I have been asked by a M&MOC club member if we are going to the Spring Classic Car show at Ripon Racecourse again this year (we had a good turn out in 2017).
    Details are here - http://www.markwoodwardclassicevents...ow-auto-jumble

Please let me know who's interested in starting out our season of northern events there.

Cheers

Andrew

Hello everyone, we have a minimum number of 4 cars to attend this event, so we will be going. The more cars the better of course... anyone else fancy it? (was a good turn out last year)
    I am looking into getting a season ticket from Mark Woodward (if going to several of their events you do make savings), but will check first to make sure we can still park up as a club, providing we give them sufficient notice beforehand. I'll post here what I find out

Cheers

Andrew

Comment

Hi Andrew yer great turn out last year hope we all can make it this year, count us in keith

Comment

Hi Andrew, yes I will be going to this again. I attended last year with a season ticket. Haven't purchased one yet but I probably will. Makes its easier although I missed most of them last year with other commitments. Also I have had an email off North Tyneside Council events team regarding Whitley Bay classic car show which is always a good day. I haven't personally registered yet as I was wondering if anyone else wanted to go and we could go as a club? Its free.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/whitley...ff=es2#tickets
        MG Maestro Turbo #500
        BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
        Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
        Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Hi Andy,I may be away around that time of the Whitley Bay event, nut of course other club members can go as a group if they wish.
          There will be various events coming up this year to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Maestro Turbo (club has some special mugs and t-shirts coming), so I hope we might seen you and your car at some?

Cheers, Andrew

Comment

Yes I am going to make an effort to get to more shows this year. Missed most of the clubs last year but I did attend quite a few solo. I will but a separate thread up regarding Whitley bay.
            MG Maestro Turbo #500
            BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
            Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
            Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Working...
            X