Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripon show 29th August 2021

Hello Folks

An update re. Ripon show on Sunday 29th August.

I have spoken with Mark Woodward and we can have a club stand.

Anyone who has a season pass from last year can use it at this event without any additional expense.
    Anyone who doesn't and wants to bring their car to show please go to the website - https://www.markwoodwardclassicevent...big-autojumble - and book as an individual exhibitor.

We will assemble somewhere off site on the morning and drive onto site together.

Any late arrivals we can direct to our stand and then we will be parked up together.

Am estimating 10-12 cars, but I will ring Mark a day or so before to confirm numbers and they will put aside a space for the club.

So far I have 5 cars confirmed - Bob Liley and Julie Platts; Peter Charlesworth; Mark Horsley; Rico Hatfield; Paul Simpson

Anyone else please let me know

Thanks

Andrew

Sold out now, shame. Should have just booked one earlier in case I could make it but too late now. Looks like its ging to be dry as well. I will probably pop down as a visitor at some point.
    MG Maestro Turbo #500
    BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
    Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
    Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

I made it in the Montego Vanden Plas. A great day out and nice to meet some other owners. I also got a centre console off Vinny, so very happy to find one even though it needed a bit of a repair

Comment

Working...
      X