Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maestro@40 event - show information

Good Morning All

I am excited to be able to announce that at last we have a venue and date for Maestro@40.
    We will be at the British Motor Museum at Gaydon, Warwickshire on Sunday 9th July 2023.

There's still planning to be done, and if anyone has any ideas for activities etc. for the day then do get in touch with us.
    Meanwhile what we need now most of all..... is you!
    The owners, the enthusiasts, the ex-factory workers, people who worked in the dealerships etc. etc.
    We want to make this a fantastic event for everyone, so please get in touch, keep checking the club's website, viewing and liking our social media posts, and reading the classic motoring magazines over the coming months.

Please note that although it is the Maestro & Montego Owners Club who are organising this event and co-ordinating with the BMM, we want ALL people who own a Maestro now, or have links with the car from the 1980s and 1990s, to come along and
    take part. If you wish to display a vehicle at the show, please get in touch with us to book your place - maestro40@maestro.org.uk - providing vehicle details (including registration number), your name, and contact email and phone number.

With the participation of everyone we can make this event a fabulous success!

Thanks

Andrew
    Attached Files

Hi Andrew, I'm hoping my March 83 MG1600 will be ready and if so, will attend if that's ok?
    joe
    Attached Files

Comment

Just to confirm. Is this still Sunday 9th July or Saturday 2nd September as is the date on the picture in Peters recent email? Thanks Andrew
      MG Maestro Turbo #500
      BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
      Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
      Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Working...
      X