Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just spotted a silver maestro...E reg on the silver link road in tamworth staffs. at about 1230 today.
    MAESTRO TURBO NO.384...
    D REG MAESTRO 2.0 efi...(turbo)
    2004 rover 45 2.0 td
    2002 rover 75 2.0cdt auto

Comment

• spotted montego countryman diesel in bristol earlier on....looked tidy from what i could see
      1993 rover montego countryman TD

Comment

• I think I spotted Mal on the M62 by Rochdale at about ten to five with a green Land Rover and a trailer with a stripped and primered Maestro body shell. The unused one perhaps?

Comment

• Dad just sold a Morris Minor and the buyer turned up to look at it in a 2.0 Maestro Clubman Diesel on an L reg, very rough condition but he seemed quite enthusiastic about the car. Metallic blue with a white rear door fitted after a window was smashed. I told him about the club anyway.
          1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base (B662 DVX)

Comment

• Originally posted by Austin-Rover View Post
            I think I spotted Mal on the M62 by Rochdale at about ten to five with a green Land Rover and a trailer with a stripped and primered Maestro body shell. The unused one perhaps?
            Yep you did and with Ben Rawlings in the passenger seat
            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
            2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
            2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
            2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

• Ben Rawlings? I thought he was residing in the 'where are they now?' file!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Austin-Rover View Post
                Ben Rawlings? I thought he was residing in the 'where are they now?' file!?

No he's still about Rich
                1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
                1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
                2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
                2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

• Ackworth steam rally near castleford, yesterday j Reg maestro 1.6 clubman auto low miles tidy was told by the owner there were only six of this model left? Anyway did say to him its well worth joining the club , so lets see what happens .

Comment

• Twas me heading south to deliver the shell, and head home.
                    (had the freezer in the back which was full after visiting the farm shop(Hudds).)

Comment

• on a family day out in somerset, came across this in a small village called Banwell. not too far from Western-Super-Mare.

must be a member, surely!

Comment

• Wasn't the last production Maestro registered in the M--- NOA series?

Comment

• Spotted this Diesel Maestro parked on the road next to the Fleur De Lys Classic Car Show, Thornes Park, Wakefield on Friday evening. Despite having been brush painted in green, it looked to be in very good condition.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by CPL593H View Post
                            on a family day out in somerset, came across this in a small village called Banwell. not too far from Western-Super-Mare.

must be a member, surely!

OMG!! yesterday i was visting a family member is the next village (sandford) and saw these masetros the green one had some big chrome wheel trims from a sd1 i think and was going to upload a picture tonight whats the chances of that!!!!!
                            cheers
                            1993 rover montego countryman TD

Comment

• From a P6 by the look of them
                              Sam Skelton

RED995R - Triumph Stag - Once shot by Sir Patrick Stewart.
                              E225CMV - Austin Montego 2.0HL - "Like an MG on weed!"
                              H475PDA - Rover Montego DSLX auto - Possibly unique
                              J615NJU - SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo - Replacing gearbox. Then selling..
                              L384WRH - Citroen XM TCT SEi auto - The Starship Francoprise...
                              OV02MZY - Volvo V70 T5 SE - Replaced by above. For sale soon.
                              PA02DXB - Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur SE auto - Bought because it was cheap. Fleet getting out of hand now.

Comment

• Rover Maestro Clubman D - L189 HVP by angrydicky, on Flickr

Rover Maestro Clubman D - L189 HVP by angrydicky, on Flickr
                                1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base (B662 DVX)

Comment

Working...
                                X