Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely that's the height of modernism in Salisbury? They were probably pootling along wondering when John Major is finally going to approve the blessed by-pass, or wondering how long that new Waitrose has been there, and gasp! Where has the Cattle Market gone? :laugh:

Comment

i been watching that program i even got the reg plate to its L306 PEH it is supposed to be sorned but what a find if ya could get hold of it it looks quite nice to . shame its not diesel..

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky
        Surely that's the height of modernism in Salisbury? They were probably pootling along wondering when John Major is finally going to approve the blessed by-pass, or wondering how long that new Waitrose has been there, and gasp! Where has the Cattle Market gone? :laugh:
        that sounds about right :laugh:

Comment

i just spotted a dark red monty gsi saloon looked a bit tatty but was goingwell

Comment

Montego

I caught sight of a grey Montego saloon, G reg at Texaco filling station in Salford. Pretty rare sight in these parts, the saloon. That's the only one I've seen for the past few years.
            Steve Worsley

R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
            VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
            J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

Comment

I saw two today, a green maestro EFI turbo look-a-like who I stopped and had agood chat to, and a white G reg monty saloon who I waved at but got no response. Still there is always next time. I also see occasionally a gold monty saloon with metrics on. It is a bit dogeared but still going strong.
              www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
              www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
              www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

Maestro / Montego Spotting

Hi im new here!

I was very suprised as where i live there are hardly any other cars like my lovelly one. If you go to deal in kent there are lots of old folkes in maestro/montego's there is even a very nice A reg one.

Comment

is that an A reg montego or an A reg maestro ??? if its a blue a reg and u come to herne bay a lot its mine .

Comment

maestro/montego spotting

Sorry the one ive seen isnt blue its gold and on deal sea front (and in very good condition for being on a sea front too!).

Comment

Have a few maestys/montego in my neck of the woods.A darkish red(not what i'd call burgundy) along with what looks to me a sort of grey/blue(?) colour maestro...sorry dont know correct names for the colours,a very pale-ish grey van and a dark green montego estate.If my memory serves me correct ,think the red one is a K reg.

Comment

i notice that u come from sititngbourne mate u may have seen my a reg monty around as well as my vdp monty at some point to . they both normally reside at the light railways kemsley site away from the local yobs.

Comment

Saw a nice green Monty last week in Lincoln with cross spokes. Looked in good nick and tried to take a pic, only got the back wing as it drove past. Also on Sunday saw a white MG Maestro again in Lincoln. Go for weeks without seeing any. Still on SUNDAY I will be seeing LOTS OF MONTY's. YYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS. Cant wait
                          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
                          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                          2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
                          2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
                          2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

was going to work and saw a MG Montego "E" reg and well i think atlantic blue but could have been grey. and was wondering any1 on ere??
                            was in the worcestershire area, at 1 ish in the afternoon (parked)

Comment

well firstly i wasnt there but my brother was and luckily he got a photo (he said it was the best looking montego estate he has ever seen)
                              was seen on the way out of stratford upon avon on saturday at around 5ish in the evening.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Theres quite a few Maestros and monty's in my area, i live in a town called rustington which is heavily populated by old people which could explain why.

Ones i frequently see: H Meastro light blue, F Maestro Red, E Maestro Mayfair gold, A meastro Red (very good condition from what ive seen!), X meastro Gold, E Monty White, M monty estate, L monty estate, dont see any older estates, see a few meastro vans around, seen an ex BT one.
                                Last edited by PatrickIngham; 8th September 2005, 11:50.

Comment

Working...
                                X