Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes indeed, my new purchase. More to follow...
    Sam Skelton

RED995R - Triumph Stag - Once shot by Sir Patrick Stewart.
    E225CMV - Austin Montego 2.0HL - "Like an MG on weed!"
    H475PDA - Rover Montego DSLX auto - Possibly unique
    J615NJU - SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo - Replacing gearbox. Then selling..
    L384WRH - Citroen XM TCT SEi auto - The Starship Francoprise...
    OV02MZY - Volvo V70 T5 SE - Replaced by above. For sale soon.
    PA02DXB - Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur SE auto - Bought because it was cheap. Fleet getting out of hand now.

Comment

• Spotted this today, not in bad condition either
      Attached Files
      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
      2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
      2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
      2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

• We must look a dodgy bunch getting these pictures of the cars we see.

I did try to take a picture of C47 RFL but as it was getting dark the flash went off giving the game away. So I just flew past hoping I hadn't put the driver off too much.
        Current Fleet.

1981 Metro 'S'
        1985 Metro MG Turbo

1986 Maestro MG (GOING TURBO)
        1989 Maestro MG Turbo '#370'

1988 Montego MG Turbo 'SAD'
        1988 Montego MG Estate 'F700'

1995 Land Rover 110

2004 Rover Streetwise Td

Comment

• Originally posted by bodgit0_0 View Post
          We must look a dodgy bunch getting these pictures of the cars we see.

I did try to take a picture of C47 RFL but as it was getting dark the flash went off giving the game away. So I just flew past hoping I hadn't put the driver off too much.
          Probably thought it was a speed camera

Comment

• Seen a montego estate again on the m40 today heading south bound about junction 12 ish.

Greeny turquoise with red or maroon front bumper.

Think the number plate was L*** FOP, but can't be sure as I was heading north with another metro on tow.
            Current Fleet.

1981 Metro 'S'
            1985 Metro MG Turbo

1986 Maestro MG (GOING TURBO)
            1989 Maestro MG Turbo '#370'

1988 Montego MG Turbo 'SAD'
            1988 Montego MG Estate 'F700'

1995 Land Rover 110

2004 Rover Streetwise Td

Comment

• Spotted a BRG MG Montego on the back of a low loader on the M5 this morning..........it looked pretty rotten to be fair. Think the reg was H*** LVK but not 100% sure as it was covered in moss!!!

Comment

• Saw a dark metallic blue Meastro parked off a back street in Epsom, did take a picture of it but is difficult to see the reg on my phone but it looks like J298 LKP. Looked like a base model aswell, I did'nt see the back of the car as I was in a rush. But it looked generally tidy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MGMatt View Post
                  Saw a dark metallic blue Meastro parked off a back street in Epsom, did take a picture of it but is difficult to see the reg on my phone but it looks like J298 LKP. Looked like a base model aswell, I did'nt see the back of the car as I was in a rush. But it looked generally tidy.
                  Saw same car today, it is a Clubman.

Comment

• Drove past a Blue D reg MG Maestro EFI in Chichester Yesterday, approx 9am going past the hospital, looked v good condition, definate enthusiast, too quick and difficult to try take a pic and it was pi**ing it down

i thought it was Tezza at first but then remembered his is a C plate

maybe someone else who is on here?
                    Last edited by Simon; 22nd December 2011, 22:27. Reason: swear

Comment

• One of our members has a BRG MG turbo in Chichester, but we don't know of any blue EFIs.

Comment

• Maestro police car in the film Clockwise yesterday morning on ITV starring John Cleese, mildly amusing film but great cars in it.
                        Mk2 Granada's, Morris 1100, Rover SD1's mk4 Cortina's, Marina's etc etc and the Maestro police car of course
                        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
                        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                        2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
                        2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
                        2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

• Spotted last night 11.05pm on a Lee Evans programme called The late shift based on a guy working nights in a petrol station , a white montego not sure if it was a turbo or efi ? . You have to be quick to spot it as its pulling away from the pumps in the first few seconds of the show.

Comment

• speaking of maestro in advertising, i spotted this graphic advertising a local garage.

a maestro crashing into a capri.

Comment

• Montego spotted in Spain!

Was in Spain last week, not far from Estepona and spotted a very straight and shiny BRG late saloon out the taxi window. Didn't get a photo unfortunately, didn't expect to see one at all - would make a great buy with rust free body

Comment

• A sad sight today...
                                Whilst waiting at traffic lights on the A580 outside St Helens I spotted a two car transporter with a Moonraker Maestro VP onboard.

Sadly it had a heavily arranged front end although the remainder looked in good condition. Reg. no. was D*** OWL which for some reason rings a bell with me.

I have the full no. but don't want to broadcast on here.

efiman

Comment

Working...
                                X