Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New acquisition....minted ledbury maestro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New acquisition....minted ledbury maestro

    Hi All
    Finally found a maestro. One minted ledbury maestro on a Y plate, 30k miles and mot till next September. Delighted! Pics to follow ( once joined the club) based in Scotland and keen to meet other owners. Just to insure the car which is tricky given its kit status. Overall very pleased!
    Tom

  • #2
    I find Osbourne and sons 020 8388 6000 good for Kit car insurance. i have used them for the last 4 years.
    Look forward to seeing the pics.

    Rob

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks rob good of you to advise I'm trying to work out how to upload the pics!
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4
        As you can see its sticks to the road why the photo is upside down I have no idea

        Comment


        • #5
          looks like a nice motor even if it flys upside down

          Comment


          • #6
            Looks very good from what we can see

            Comment


            • #7
              Australian spec!
              M&MOC Committee Member - Archivist
              Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

              Comment


              • #8
                get some waxoyl on it to keep the rust at bay

                Comment


                • #9
                  and check the drain holes are clear under the wiper motor panel as mine had got gaffer taped blocking it up

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lol it is tucked up in the garage and the plan is to wakoyl underseal over the next couple of weekends.....better photos to follow ( hopefully the right way up)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      tut tut not one miserable so and so volunteered to turn it the right way up for you. Here you go mate.
                      Attached Files
                      Regards
                      John Orrell

                      MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
                      MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I think I've just wet myself...where did you get that from?

                        I'm just along the road from you in Greenock but soon to be Gourock. Might bump in to you some time for cheese and wine evening...

                        Cheers
                        S

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thank god you were kind enough to sort it out!!!! I post a pic in the albums and the same thing happened! No clue how to ROTATE!! Thank you!
                          Bought it off eBay and had it transported up from else mere port. It's 30k miles great condition on tiny patch of rust on drivers door arches are solid drives great very very pleased with it! Good to hear from someone in Scotland......

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I saw that on Ebay, congratulations on your purchase! Not many left in that condition.
                            1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base (B662 DVX)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Upside down photos

                              I now know why all my pics are the wrong way up. Something to do with iPhone 5 and they way a photo is taken......sorting it is beyond my technical ability!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X