Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maestro turbo 471 restoration

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    She's ok still needs a lot of work. It's not drive able due to the full tank it's completely rotted away I did put fuel in wen I took the photos but half of it was on the floor within minutes. I will be slowly pulling her apart to remove as much rust as poss. Where is that meet?
    Maestro Turbo 471 - Slowly Restoring
    2009 GSXR-750 K8 - Summer fun
    2015 Focus ST3 - Daily Drive

    Comment


    • #17
      Pride Of Longbridge, annual show right next to the current mg factory. April time I think.
      Current Fleet.

      1981 Metro 'S'
      1985 Metro MG Turbo

      1986 Maestro MG (GOING TURBO)
      1989 Maestro MG Turbo '#370'

      1988 Montego MG Turbo 'SAD'
      1988 Montego MG Estate 'F700'

      1995 Land Rover 110

      2004 Rover Streetwise Td

      Comment


      • #18
        Think I quite like the black wheels on the red. Looks nice in the pics good luck with the renovation
        ______________________________________________

        Maestro turbo No. 108

        Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce Ti (daily driver)(Vesuvio grey)
        Mazda MX5 RF LE (Soul Red)
        Honda CBR 600 FW (weekend toy)

        Instagram & Facebook - mgmaestroturbo108

        Comment

        Working...
        X