Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heater matrix pipes group buy for maestro and montego

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I could do with one too (possibly two but only funds for one now), so please add me.
    1. mgt16 x1
    2. tony x1
    3. Mike Brock x1
    4. Ed x3
    5. Lee x2
    6. Ian Drew x1
    7. Simon x1
    8. Ian (Carfix) x1
    9. Steve x1
    10. Richard H x1
    11. Dave pomme-maestro x1

    Comment


    • #17
      I'm in for one, Thanks

      1. mgt16 x1
      2. tony x1
      3. Mike Brock x1
      4. Ed x3
      5. Lee x2
      6. Ian Drew x1
      7. Simon x1
      8. Ian (Carfix) x1
      9. Steve x1
      10. Richard H x1
      11. Dave pomme-maestro x1
      12. Fergus (Fug) x 1

      Comment


      • #18
        Ok that's 15 folks. So long as I'm feeling better I'll try to have a test fit of the first set this weekend. Anyone got the O-rings to hand to measure to see what size I need to get?
        www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
        www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
        www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

        Comment


        • #19
          My car is an early one with a gasket instead of o rings, are the pipes still the same?
          1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base (B662 DVX)

          Comment


          • #20
            Good question. Anyone able to confirm please?
            www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
            www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
            www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

            Comment


            • #21
              As far as I'm aware, the O-rings/Gaskets are interchangeable. I have both new so can post up pics if required.
              1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

              MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

              Comment


              • #22
                Could you measure the O-rings as best as possible please so I can make sure I've got something suitable in stock to test these new ones with.
                www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
                www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
                www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

                Comment


                • #23
                  Hi Dan,
                  Any chance of a photo or two of the new pipes,
                  Would love to see them.

                  Thanks Fergus

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Not my photo but this is the photo the guy who built them sent to me.

                    www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
                    www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
                    www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      They look great Dan. I'll get pictures and measurements of the O rings and gaskets this evening.
                      1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

                      MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        They look jolly good, and appear to be exactly the same as the original on my car. Look forward to getting mine and getting it fitted!
                        1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base (B662 DVX)

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          That will do for me, just the job.

                          Thanks Dan

                          F.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Sorry folks I didn't get round to trying these this weekend.

                            A combination of this stinking cold, this horrid cough, doing my back in plus the alternator on the 220 to change, the clutch on the ZT to bleed and the leak-off pipes on my 600 to change meant I didn't get round to doing any trial fitting etc. Will get onto it as soon as time (any my body), allows.
                            www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
                            www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
                            www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Finally got some pics. Can confirm O Ring and Gasket are both 15mm across (the opening from inside edges).
                              Attached Files
                              1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

                              MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Many thanks. I've had some 15mm O rings delivered so when the weather (and my health) clear up a bit then I can have a go at fitting some.
                                www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
                                www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
                                www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X