Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Maestro 1.3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My Maestro 1.3

    Why can't I post Pics of my Newly aquired Maestro 1.3 in the Members Car section. ?

    I would like to intergrate in this forum, share stuff and let people know what I am doing to get it back on the road.

    Rergards
    Mark


  • #2
    Originally posted by Mark's-Maestro View Post
    Why can't I post Pics of my Newly aquired Maestro 1.3 in the Members Car section. ?

    I would like to intergrate in this forum, share stuff and let people know what I am doing to get it back on the road.

    Rergards
    Mark

    You can Mark, nothing stopping you
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

    Comment


    • #3
      your maestro is looking good already.very interested in your progress

      Comment


      • #4
        Looks good

        Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
        You can Mark, nothing stopping you
        Hi mark, it looks good, I have a 1.3 the same colour with only 16000 miles on the clock, must put pictures on myself some time. Peter

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mark's-Maestro View Post
          Why can't I post Pics of my Newly aquired Maestro 1.3 in the Members Car section. ?

          I would like to intergrate in this forum, share stuff and let people know what I am doing to get it back on the road.

          Rergards
          Mark

          That looks good , whats the story?

          Comment


          • #6
            See next Post
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Mark's-Maestro; 23rd September 2015, 12:40.

            Comment


            • #7
              Just typed out a big long reply only for the damn forum to time me out. Grrrr

              Basicaly found it Spelled incorrectly on E-Bay, Bid and Bought it. One owner from new and stored for the last 10 years.

              Needs most work on Cooling Sytem, roof lining and Carb Tune.

              Realy could do with a replacement radiator.

              Attached Files
              Last edited by Mark's-Maestro; 23rd September 2015, 18:45.

              Comment


              • #8
                i see in the one pix your thermostat housing bolts have sheard will you be replaceing the water pump

                Comment

                Working...
                X