This looks good Tanya some very nice pictures. What size is the calender is it still A4?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
2016 Maestro & Montego Owners Club calendar - your pics needed!
Collapse
X
-
-
Thanks Tanya. That's larger than last one it was A4 in total so pic was only A5 size. I prefer the larger one so looking forward to ordering oneOriginally posted by Tanya View PostYes
Each photo is A4 and the calendar part below is also A4 sized. I'll post some photos once they've arrived with me.
______________________________________________
Maestro turbo No. 108
Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce Ti (daily driver)(Vesuvio grey)
Mazda MX5 RF LE (Soul Red)
Honda CBR 600 FW (weekend toy)
Instagram & Facebook - mgmaestroturbo108
Comment
-
really pleased I made it - december!! Will have at least one from the NEC Tanya1989 Montego Mayfair EFI
1989 BMW 316i
2013 BMW 320d Touring
2014 Nissan Leaf. Shhhhhh
Treasurer
Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)
Comment
-
I wondered if that was you Andy with the location. She looks well I like the reflection of the bridge on the bonnet.Originally posted by seacow View Postreally pleased I made it - december!! Will have at least one from the NEC Tanya______________________________________________
Maestro turbo No. 108
Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce Ti (daily driver)(Vesuvio grey)
Mazda MX5 RF LE (Soul Red)
Honda CBR 600 FW (weekend toy)
Instagram & Facebook - mgmaestroturbo108
Comment
-
I would like one sent to me also Tanya please - pm me payment details thank you. Nice pictures but I only recognize two cars. It would be great if you could put owners names to them on here? Good work Tanya
Comment
-
Tanya hadn't realised you were taking orders already
Can you put me down for two posted please. If you PM payment details or let me know how to pay I'll get it sent thanks.______________________________________________
Maestro turbo No. 108
Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce Ti (daily driver)(Vesuvio grey)
Mazda MX5 RF LE (Soul Red)
Honda CBR 600 FW (weekend toy)
Instagram & Facebook - mgmaestroturbo108
Comment
-
Cheers Paul - was quite pleased with the pic - lucky with the weather!!Originally posted by macca666 View PostI wondered if that was you Andy with the location. She looks well I like the reflection of the bridge on the bonnet.1989 Montego Mayfair EFI
1989 BMW 316i
2013 BMW 320d Touring
2014 Nissan Leaf. Shhhhhh
Treasurer
Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)
Comment
-
I'm not taking orders yet, but I will as soon as they're with me. They are due to arrive with me on Tuesday. I know that to post two in the UK is £1.51, so with the price of the calendars on top that comes to £13.51.Originally posted by macca666 View PostTanya hadn't realised you were taking orders already
Can you put me down for two posted please. If you PM payment details or let me know how to pay I'll get it sent thanks.
As soon as the calendars arrive with me, I'll let you know how to pay
Comment

Comment