If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to the Maestro and Montego Owners Club. Why not post in the Welcome & Feedback forum and introduce yourself?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
2016 Maestro & Montego Owners Club calendar - your pics needed!
The calendars are with me. They will be for sale on the club's stand at the NEC.
They are £6 each
They can be posted, but at your own risk. I'm happy to post them Signed For or Special Delivery if you pay the extra. If you would like this, let me know and I'll let you know how much it will be.
To post them second class in the UK, it's £1.19 for one, £1.51 for two and £2.05 for four. I can post abroad - please ask me for the price for the country which you would like it sent to.
For PayPal, please send the money as a gift (to avoid fees) to tanyafield@supanet.com. If you would like to pay by cheque, please ask me for my postal address.
For all payments received and cleared by 10.00pm tonight, I will post them tomorrow. As I'm up at the NEC for the weekend, for payments received and cleared after this but before 10.00am on Thursday 19th November, I will post these on Friday 20th. I am then not able to post calendars until 1st December, but I'll let you know when I'm able to start posting them again.
The calendars are selling well and I'm up to date with current calendar orders.
Should you wish to buy a calendar (or more than one) and buy it by this Friday (20th November) by 9.00am, I will post it on Friday. I am then not able to post again until 1st December.
Comment