Originally posted by The Express Valeter
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
My black MG Montego Turbo
Collapse
X
-
Yes it was BenOriginally posted by theoriginalmrp View PostWas this Black MG Montego Turbo amongst the metro and maestro at this year's nec?
It was immaculate and I'm gutted I never asked if it was for sale while there.
If it falls through, let me know!
Ben1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment
-
Not a problem, I wasn't there much on the Sunday but did the other daysOriginally posted by theoriginalmrp View PostApologies for not coming to see you!1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment
-
I might consider a similar offer for my Flame Red MG Montego & mine doesn't go out in the rain lolOriginally posted by theoriginalmrp View PostWas this Black MG Montego Turbo amongst the metro and maestro at this year's nec?
It was immaculate and I'm gutted I never asked if it was for sale while there.
If it falls through, let me know!
Ben

Awaiting Jeff's comment now!!
Comment
-
Tsk Tsk Andy, it rained at Gaydon lolOriginally posted by The Express Valeter View PostI might consider a similar offer for my Flame Red MG Montego & mine doesn't go out in the rain lol

Awaiting Jeff's comment now!!1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment
-
Now paid for and being picked up thursday
I sold the car for £9,000, a fair price with the ambiance of many magazine articles, trophies, many pictures etc on many websites and condition of it.Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 1st December 2015, 20:34.1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment
-
Will be finishing the 1.6, then swopping doors etc from my remaining digidash to the French turboOriginally posted by Tanya View PostI completely agree.
Well done Jeff. Looking forward to seeing your next restoration
1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment



Comment