X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not had the e-mail

Originally posted by Skatiechik
    Is that the email I sent to all the club members with MG models? Lindsey
    Well I'm member 69 (ooh er) and I have two MG models but I did not get any such e-mail even though I have been a member of the club for about four years and my e-mail address is all over this forum.

I'm not bothered about this particular article thing, I am just wondering what other offers, etc. I might miss out on?

Comment

The email sent out came straight from the club membership database with every club member listed who had an MG Model.

My apologies for anyone who was missed out on the distribution list, however there were a few members listed for which I did not have email addresses for, and there were also a few members whose email addresses bounced.

Please can I request for anyone who is not sure there information is up to date then please send me an email or PM (I have now directly linked my email address to my signature click on the MMOC membership secretary part) so I can rectify the situation. That goes for change in car, email address, telephone number, etc. There are plans afoot at present to make the process of changing/checking information held with the club more user friendly for all of you, however I won't go into detail just yet.

(John and Matthew I will check what information is held within the next week and send you both an email to confirm all is correct)
      Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

As seen elsewhere on the net, it should be in the April issue

Comment

Well I can see it’s your metro and Gareth’s maestro, not sure who’s the montego is though, but it’s looking good. Nice scoop you have done there. Any think that improves our cars profile has to be good, cannot wait till the 24th
          Tony Hague

A clear enthusiast - or a nutter?

Comment

The magazine is out now and the article and photo's are excellent.

I have posted some photo's and a bit more information HERE

Comment

Nice pictures. Here they are.

www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
              www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
              www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

Mmm yummy
                1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
                1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
                2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
                2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Article is all about the history of the 80's MG's, its a nice read. I am glad Keith found someone after my mass mail. Still never found out whose Monty got in. Just a shame some of you missed out on the opportunity.
                  Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

that Monty is for sale on MG M classifieds, apparently

Comment

Working...
                    X