ANOTHER early MG maestro commanding top money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANOTHER early MG maestro commanding top money

This one is a B reg, has the 2.0 efi lump, with early interior Inc the digital dash and voice box. I'm going to view this on Wednesday, from what the seller has said, his phone has not stopped pinging with questions and offers.
    Attached Files

That is a rare beast.....looks to be in quite good nick from the photos..

Comment

Originally posted by Doctordiesel77 View Post
      That is a rare beast.....looks to be in quite good nick from the photos..
      What do you think it will go for? My limit is 2850, but I've a sneaking suspicious thought it will go for over 3k. The colour, interior and its a 2.0efi makes it a propper unicorn.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr bump View Post

What do you think it will go for? My limit is 2850, but I've a sneaking suspicious thought it will go for over 3k. The colour, interior and its a 2.0efi makes it a propper unicorn.
        No idea really, they've sold relatively cheaply in the past, but times are changing a bit now, it might be unique, iirc Black was an extra cost option, same as the digidash, so the original purchaser knew exactly what they wanted and were happy to pay extra for it. Rear seat belts were optional too, it may have them as well? I guess it all depends on whether or not anyone is desperate for that spec now. It will be interesting to see what happen in thē end..

Comment

It is the very last of the hot hatch era, so I'm positive the digital dash versions of both montego and maestro will rapidly rise over the next year or so.
          bear in mind, a Y reg MG maestro is tax and mot exempt in 2 years!

Comment

Yes, I'm looking forward to the tax exemption...makes a weekend plaything much more affordable !

Comment

Working...
            X