Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funeral

Dear All
    For those who have been keeping up with Club news, you will know that it is the funeral on Tuesday at Carlisle crematorium of one of our own - Bill Shankland.
    Some of us will be attending to represent the club and it's members.
    I am taking a wreath on behalf of all of us (paid for by the club).
    Wording for the card could be something like this -

"For Bill, from all your friends in the Maestro & Montego Owners Club.
    You were always a regular supporter of the club, attending shows in the North, as well as several AGMs, and being part of the club stand at the 2019 NEC Classic Motor Show.
    You will be sorely missed at our gatherings, but certainly not forgotten.

Rest in Peace, Dear Friend."

If anyone has any edits/changes/suggestions on this that's fine, but please respond before 10am tomorrow morning.
    As time is short, if no-one wants any changes, then this is what we will go with

Many thanks

Andrew

Anyone that is planning to attend Bill Shankland's funeral on tuesday will know that we were planning to meet up at the services on M6 junction 42. It now looks as though this might not be a good idea, so the new plan is to meet up at Southwaite services (northbound!) at about 11.40, which should allow time to get through the 50 limits and any other obstructions that highways England might put in our path, this might not be convenient for anyone that is more local , we should be passing this layby https://www.google.com/maps/@54.8540...7i16384!8i8192 on the road from junction 42 to Durdar at about ten or quarter past twelve, if all goes to plan

Comment

Working...
    X