Diesel clubman estate ( M92OPP )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diesel clubman estate ( M92OPP )

This is one of the 2 that I got in march this year. I went to Nantwich for this estate (aka mrs mop ) for parts for the 1.6 estate and a gear box for my van. When I got a look at it I thought it was to good to brake so she has been sat since I got it.
    That is up until 2 weeks ago when in a moment of madness I thought it would be good to get it on the road so I booked it in for a mot and drove it the 25 miles from my mams drive to my work for mot. There was some strange noises from the nsf suspension but we made it
    When the tester got a look at it the nsf spring mount had corroded and snapped of the strut she also needed the usual welding to the rear of the sills and rear arches
    So I replaced the nsr arch and sill end, and patched the osr until I get an arch, the strut was swapped of the spares car and she is on the road
    she is by no means tidy but with 167000 miles goes well and is being used daily, she will need a clutch before long as I can get it to slip with out to much trying
    Attached Files

Tidy bit of welding there Pete
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

To much practice I keep buying the wrong cars

Comment

The work continues on mrs mop, I put a new clutch in her about 6 weeks ago, also front pads and disks. Then took her to a car show in Selkirk towing the caravan about 60 miles away there is some rather large hills on the way but she coped well. I hope to paint her over the winter ready for next year only problem is finding the time as she is in daily use.
        Attached Files

Comment

a nice job pete

Comment

Working...
          X