Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1983 Maestro 1.6L ELD

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    The output from the radio cassette had always been a bit lacking in bass, so when the left hand speaker stopped working I decided to fit new ones. No need to take it to a hi-fi expert to see what was wrong with the old ones! I guess the condensation from 30 years out on the streets of Fulham had taken its toll. Luckily I bought some Audioline 365 speakers from the autojumble at Ripon....even more luckily they are almost identical to the old ones, just the connectors needed changing. May be useful information for anyone that needs speakers for an older Maestro.
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #32
      Cleaned and painted a couple of spare wheels and some brake dust shields. The wheels are an experiment, outside primed with 'bonda primer', inside with 'rust anode', hopefully it will be a very long time before I find out which is best.....
      Attached Files

      Comment

      Working...
      X