• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOT MMM im thinking of buying

1990(H) Ford Sierra Sapphire AUTOMATIC Silver
    98600-miles

i really dont know!!!
    less than the mg maestro to insure

LAST LADY HAS OWNED HER FOR 20 YEAR THIS OCTOBER, IN VERY GOOD ORDER SOME SMALL RUST AREAS AROUND REAR WHEEL ARCHES,SEE PICTURES, VERY GOOD CONDTION FOR YEAR, MOT OCTOBER 2012 CAN BE TAXED AT BUYERS EXPENCE, PAS, CENTRAL LOCKING, ELECTRIC WINDOWS, FRONT FOG LIGHTS, VERY CLEAN & TIDY ALLOY WHEELS, SUNROOF, ORIGINAL FORD RADIO/CASSETTE, DIGITAL CLOCK, ALL OLD MOT CERTIFICATES, LOTS OF SERVICE/REPAIR INVOICES
    Attached Files

:
    Originally posted by maestego View Post
    1990(H) Ford Sierra Sapphire AUTOMATIC Silver
    98600-miles

i really dont know!!!
    less than the mg maestro to insure

LAST LADY HAS OWNED HER FOR 20 YEAR THIS OCTOBER, IN VERY GOOD ORDER SOME SMALL RUST AREAS AROUND REAR WHEEL ARCHES,SEE PICTURES, VERY GOOD CONDTION FOR YEAR, MOT OCTOBER 2012 CAN BE TAXED AT BUYERS EXPENCE, PAS, CENTRAL LOCKING, ELECTRIC WINDOWS, FRONT FOG LIGHTS, VERY CLEAN & TIDY ALLOY WHEELS, SUNROOF, ORIGINAL FORD RADIO/CASSETTE, DIGITAL CLOCK, ALL OLD MOT CERTIFICATES, LOTS OF SERVICE/REPAIR INVOICES
    Looks tidy

Comment

im bidding on this at the moment,but he wants £500 for this one with no mot or tax which i thought is to much

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2510051978...84.m1431.l2649

Comment

Sierra's are great cars, go for it!

Comment

I agree, go for it. Sierras are good reliable comfortable cars with excellent spares back-up. I've driven many thousands of miles in them with no problem. The only difficulty you may have is changing your driving style to suit rear-wheel drive.

Comment

my driving style has changed when i drive my bmw as its rwd (sit back and enjoy the ride) and going topless its even better

Comment

Here's another one.

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C230446

Comment

Originally posted by The Express Valeter View Post
                yer right its a manual init

Comment

Sorry Maestego, I should have looked at the list of cars you have. Really great car that BMW, not my favourite colour but I suppose one can't have everything.

Comment

http://www.maestro.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=16675
                    What about this ??

Comment

Originally posted by tezza SG1 View Post
                      pass and replyed to that post....

Comment

Originally posted by maestego View Post
                        im bidding on this at the moment,but he wants £500 for this one with no mot or tax which i thought is to much

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2510051978...84.m1431.l2649
                        It's worth that just for the engine. 2.0 litre injection pinto engines are hard to find.

Comment

Don't tell him that, this is Andy we're talking about. He'll buy it then when he comes to sell it he'll auction the body and engine separately for £995 each
                          Originally posted by the seller
                          (I Reserve the right to end the auction earlier as advertised elsewhere)
                          Hmm you don't actually, it's against eBay rules.
                          Last edited by G51 NAV; 3rd March 2012, 13:12. Reason: my bcode didn't work
                          Regards
                          John Orrell

MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
                          MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

will see if i win the D reg 2.0i sierra single cam later on today....
                            if i do that will be cool if not looks like i'll be paying £600 on the H reg 2.0i twin cam sierra as that has mot

Comment

Ford Sierra is indeed a great car and I do own one myself. I have a 1992 'K' 1.8 Azura in Bahama Blue with only 37,105 genuine miles on the clock, with service history and actual dealer records to verify this. I bought this car 3 years ago and is one of the best I have seen, I used to own a similar Sierra Azura between 1993 - 1996, and it was because of me having that car that I wanted one again, and the one I have now is better than the one I had originally.
                              Although I plan to keep this car long term as I don't think I could ever find another one like it and in it's condition, I'm still undecided wether to part with it now that I have bought other cars, including my 2 Montego's since then. I had sold my Ford Mondeo, so still not sure about the Sierra. You won't find a cleaner one than this!

I've enclosed some pics of my Sierra here aswell.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X