NOT MMM im thinking of buying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MGMatt View Post
    Ford Sierra is indeed a great car and I do own one myself. I have a 1992 'K' 1.8 Azura in Bahama Blue with only 37,105 genuine miles on the clock, with service history and actual dealer records to verify this. I bought this car 3 years ago and is one of the best I have seen, I used to own a similar Sierra Azura between 1993 - 1996, and it was because of me having that car that I wanted one again, and the one I have now is better than the one I had originally.
    Although I plan to keep this car long term as I don't think I could ever find another one like it and in it's condition, I'm still undecided wether to part with it now that I have bought other cars, including my 2 Montego's since then. I had sold my Ford Mondeo, so still not sure about the Sierra. You won't find a cleaner one than this!

I've enclosed some pics of my Sierra here aswell.
    to newer reg so it's higher on insureance
    pre 1990 would be better this wot im looking for

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2510051978...84.m1435.l2649

reserve was not met yet and i was the highest bidder so just phoned him and got the miss so im waiting for a call back may get it for £450 derlivered to my door

Comment

just had the phone call i was waiting for and now i will be the new owner of a 1987 GOLD FORD SIERRA SAPPHIRE GHIA i AUTO with 37355 miles on the clock
        she's coming tomorrow late afternoon so once the monty est has been collected by lee there will be a space for this old girl
        Attached Files

Comment

That's excellent!
          Regards
          John Orrell

MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
          MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

Originally posted by G51 NAV View Post
            That's excellent!
            thanks matey,i going to enjoy it long time im with talks with someone on the sierra fourm for 2000e leather seats and door cards

Comment

lol grass doesn't grow under your feet does it.
              Regards
              John Orrell

MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

Originally posted by maestego View Post
                just had the phone call i was waiting for and now i will be the new owner of a 1987 GOLD FORD SIERRA SAPPHIRE GHIA i AUTO with 37355 miles on the clock
                she's coming tomorrow late afternoon so once the monty est has been collected by lee there will be a space for this old girl
                Glad you found what sounds like a lovely Sierra. Nice low mileage aswell! I also had a 1989 Sierra Ghia Auto up until march last year but I sold it as I thought I'd just keep the Azura, and yes I will be keeping it! Hope you enjoy the car!

Comment

well it came this afternoon and boy it was raining
                  just had a quick look at it and its in very good shape just the arches to sort out both sides and its never been welded any where which is a very rare find...
                  the inside look like it came out of the show room
                  the engine bay is very very clean,brand new battery/had oil and filter change...
                  very very happy of buying it unseen just by the photo's

Comment

Glad you are happy with the Sierra Andy, I hope you enjoy driving it mate.

Comment

Originally posted by MGMatt View Post
                      Glad you are happy with the Sierra Andy, I hope you enjoy driving it mate.
                      cheers matey,at least i dont need a paper over my head in this car
                      brought a proper car this time like my e30
                      soon my membership is finished and i dont think i'll be renewing it will spend my money else where

Comment

i've ordered a sill cover for the repairs that needs doing so some work will be started soon as this part get here...should be on the road very quicky i hope...

Comment

some pics
                          oh one more thing this car is BRONZE in colour
                          she's near mint on the inside no sagging headlining problems like the maestro/montegos
                          Attached Files

Comment

few more

the door mirrors dont work at all so that could be the switch as every thing else works
                            Attached Files

Comment

more
                              this is the first time i have had a very clean engine bay for a long long time will not get my hands dirty with this one

here are all the tax disc from the first day till the last time that this car was on the road
                              im well cuffed with this buy
                              Attached Files

Comment

Get that washing-machine motor out of there and bung a Cosworth in.
                                You KNOW you want to
                                Regards
                                John Orrell

MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

Working...
                                X