Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Royal Blue 2002 Rover 75 Connoisseur SE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matthewsemple View Post
    On later Rovers a sunroof was an option only. I think only the rare ZT 190 SE and 260 SE had them as standard - and maybe even more rare models like 75 V8 - but in general you didn't get one on a Rover 75 unless you paid extra.
    The specification of the Rover 75, particularly for the Connoisseur, was rather sporadic in the last year it was built. However, I believe that on the Connoisseur SE, rather than 'merely' Connoisseur, it was a standard feature.

It certainly was standard on the V8-powered Connoisseur SE and Contemporary SE derivatives.

Unfortunately my knowledge does not extend to the 2004 Model Year changes for the MG ZT in its expanded trim levels (base, 'Plus' and SE)
    Last edited by David3500; 18th June 2012, 21:08.

Comment

Car has now been sold and is on its way to Anglesey as I type.
      Steve Worsley

R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
      VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
      J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

Comment

Originally posted by David3500 View Post
        Unfortunately my knowledge does not extend to the 2004 Model Year changes for the MG ZT in its expanded trim levels (base, 'Plus' and SE)
        The SE was only available on V6s and V8s (190 and 260) and they all had a sunroof. The 260 was only available as a base or an SE with no Plus model. The 190 was available in all four trim levels (base, Plus, Plus & Option Pack, SE).

The Plus models didn't have as sunroof as standard, even if you ordered the Option Pack. We have a ZT 135+ with Option Pack which is the highest 'standard' spec diesel ZT that you can buy and it has no sunroof. I say 'standard' because you could add other options and I have seen some diesels with a sunroof, heated seats, leather seats and all sorts of other goodies.

Comment

Working...
        X