• top gear nec birmingham

Anyone going to this or been before

looking to go on the friday

Ryan

Originally posted by MG Ryan View Post
    Anyone going to this or been before

looking to go on the friday

Ryan
    I'm afraid it is the Classic Motor Show at the NEC in November that always gets my vote as a must-see long distance event, as it is more interesting and varied. Top Gear has not been compulsive viewing for me for three years now, or reading for five years. It is now a comedy show with poor acting and a licence to berate most older cars that came out of the West Midlands or an associated assembly plant.

I really can't be asked to attend an event that directly makes Mr Clarkson and his buddy/come Top Gear producer, Mr Wilman, even more wealthy. Sorry.

Comment

never looked at it like that lol

Comment

I went to the one in London last Christmas. Very enjoyable event. There's the exhibition part with some traders and cars on show. Then there's 2 arenas. One had a track laid out and had loads of great cars doing laps including the 80s rally cars (MG Metro 6R4 won), modern cars Vs their older brothers (new Vs old Golf GTi, Jags, Porsche 911s). The final arena is the one that the 3 presenters run and is like an episode of Top Gear.

Ian
        Ian Drew
        MG Maestro Turbo '400'
        MG ZT V8
        Rover 75 V6 Estate

Comment

An enjoyable show that, but the Classic Car Show get my vote again this year.
          Been going since 2004 and i've had my Turbo on stands in the show a few time aswell so get in free then
          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
          2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
          2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
          2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

2/3 top gear presenters are girls

a typical bully surrounds himself with yes men girlies to bully as much as i dont mind may or hampster they do not strike me as petrol heads with a passion for driving just watery presenters-they need 2 alpha males to kick clarksons ass into the real b1tch that he is
            hahahar
            0-60 in 8.2 hours 1/4mile in time for breakfast but the rust wins hands down

Comment

Working...
            X