Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F915-NWC 1300 Maestro Special Seeking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F915 NWC

Originally posted by F915-NWC
    Time for the last laugh - Its off at 16.00 to dads work where it will be trashed .. mabey thrashed to . Any-how i wont be an insurance fidler , i know some-one who is doing this at the moment in a 2 litre Nova blue and properly modified .. Oh sorry officer .. a white nova , unmodified 1 litre . As for cars havent found a nova to grab yet so Englands inhabitants are safe .. i Think .

Before someone says we are using trade plates to get it there with no tax , mot , or insurance . sort of thing someone has to say .

Gaz
    Nova :laugh: :laugh: Think I'm gonna cry :laugh:
    Steve Worsley

R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
    VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
    J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

Comment

Gone... . Dad brought out his old boy racing style managed 50MPH between Pig Lane (road with police station on , and is called that) to Standpoint way St.ives (very Small Distance ) from standstill , aswell with A smokey cab .. thats right some big burnout .. not bad .

Sad to see it go .. but we must move on .

Comment

F915 NWC

Gone... . Dad brought out his old boy racing style managed 50MPH between Pig Lane (road with police station on , and is called that) to Standpoint way St.ives (very Small Distance ) from standstill , aswell with A smokey cab .. thats right some big burnout .. not bad .

Sad to see it go .. but we must move on .
        Yeah......
        Steve Worsley

Comment

Trust Steve .. to be first

Comment

Hi Graham,

Just out of interest, were there any panels worth saving? If so, then would you mind me removing them from your car (if it's still in one lump)?

Seems a shame to junk any good bits such as doors or wings, even if they've been sprayed the wrong colour.

You'll have to change your sig as well!
            You can contact me by clicking here.
            Owner of E760 DRY - Mk. 2 Shantung Gold Maestro Vanden Plas 2.0 EFi

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done. - Sir Peter Ustinov.

Comment

Originally posted by F153JUE
              Hi Graham,

Just out of interest, were there any panels worth saving? If so, then would you mind me removing them from your car (if it's still in one lump)?

Seems a shame to junk any good bits such as doors or wings, even if they've been sprayed the wrong colour.

Hey Mate ,

Just came on , and they were all good .. except the bonnet . im afraid burtons picked it up 8.15 monday morning . Sorry Mate .

Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by F153JUE
                Hi Graham,

However.. there is a house not 2 far from me with many Maestros' .. sure he wouldnt mind

Comment

Hey Mate ,

Just came on , and they were all good .. except the bonnet . im afraid burtons picked it up 8.15 monday morning . Sorry Mate .

Gaz

Ah, thanks for the reply, Graham.

No bother about the parts; probably for the best, to be honest, as our garden shed is already pretty full of bits and there's two thirds of a Maestro in the garage as well

By the way, we've moved from number 74, we're now some way up Burstellars instead and my Maestro has already been damaged by one of the scum children who live around about. Apparently he 'accidentally' sat on the bonnet. Grrrr.
                  You can contact me by clicking here.
                  Owner of E760 DRY - Mk. 2 Shantung Gold Maestro Vanden Plas 2.0 EFi

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done. - Sir Peter Ustinov.

Comment

Know the feeling - thats hom my mesh "want to be Intake" was ruined!

Comment

Air Intake

Know the feeling - thats hom my mesh "want to be Intake" was ruined!
                      Someone sat on it??
                      Steve Worsley

Comment

yes . i say on the back of the bonnet , on the side of the drivers door . a mate sat on the other side . some hoof i dont know sat in the middle - after my mate warning him about it , he crewls onto the bonnet 0 backwars using my new mesh whole as a "ladder whole" to put his foor in to give him boost . this was on the after noon i finished it .. i sat there 2 admire my Great job i had done .

Comment

Working...
                        X