Rover cd/radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by digital efi View Post
    Optional equipment on the Rover 25 from 2001-2, possibly the 45 of that era too.

There was no separate instruction manual produced by Rover as far as I am aware: my 25 has one fitted and the instructions are included in the car handbook.

I am happy to photocopy or scan the relevant pages for you if that helps.

The same unit (without the Rover logo on the front ) was also used in some BMWs and Binis: I don't know if they produced a manual for it? I think the original manufacturer was Blaupunkt.
    Hi thanks that would be great to have a scan if you can send it via email ?I know its was a Blaupunkt and they put it in the freelander and iam trying to get one of these as it has green ilumination the sam as Monty .
    Sure & steadfast.
    BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
    1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
    1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

Originally posted by TLC View Post
      Hi thanks that would be great to have a scan if you can send it via email ?I know its was a Blaupunkt and they put it in the freelander and iam trying to get one of these as it has green ilumination the sam as Monty .
      Please PM me your email address, David, and I will send you a scan sometime next week.
      1983 (Y) MG 1600
      1985 MG EFi with digital dash (owned since 1987)
      1987 700 City 1.6 Van
      1988 Tandy camper 2.0D
      1990 Advantage, just 29k on the clock
      1990 Clubman D
      1990 MG 2.0i (spares donor)

(all Maestros)

Daily drive: Rover 25 GTi

Weekend rave: Honda Civic Type R GT

Current projects: Allegro 1.7HLS, Allegro Equipe

Comment

Working...
      X