No announcement yet.

Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there still going today allbeit in the usa they moved over there a while ago,but they still come over every now and then
    Tony Hague

A clear enthusiast - or a nutter?

Comment

Saxon? wasn't that a fire engine? no, seriously though i do remember them

Comment

yes princess of the night,strong arm of the law,dallas 1am,and the bands played on,play it loud,denim and leather,and thats just off the top of my head i can go and look if u want?
        Last edited by tony; 20th July 2003, 22:35.
        Tony Hague

A clear enthusiast - or a nutter?

Comment

My personal taste in music is for rock/heavy metal... Iron Maiden, Metallica, AC/DC (good for driving I find), Queen (Bohemian Rhapsody Headbanging), and classical for when I feel vicious..

Driving music...thats what I like..

Comment

i like iron maiden, meatloaf, guns and roses.
            obviously queen and abba

Comment

Still Shania Twain and this lot for me...
              Attached Files
              Steve Worsley

R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
              VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
              J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

Comment

who r they?????????
                and while we're on the subject, who is the other bird if it isn't kym marsh?????

Comment

Originally posted by Firefly
                  who r they?????????
                  and while we're on the subject, who is the other bird if it isn't kym marsh?????
                  The other "bird" is one of those above. Hmmmmm, Cheryl Tweedy. (From Girls Aloud)
                  Steve Worsley

Comment

i don't mean 2 offend u steve, and i know u r only an impressionable youngster but how can u call blazin' squad (c)rap and then say u like them??!!!!

Comment

i don't mean 2 offend u steve, and i know u r only an impressionable youngster but how can u call blazin' squad (c)rap and then say u like them??!!!!
                      A= I know I called them (c)rap
                      B= Where the hell did I say that I like them?(!)
                      Steve Worsley

Comment

i didn't say that u liked blazin' squad i meant how can u say u like girls aloud when they r completely manufactured and talentless and in the words of my 11 year old son "rubbish!!!"

Comment

iv'e just remembered i also love the bee gees and was gutted when maurice died.

Comment

i didn't say that u liked blazin' squad i meant how can u say u like girls aloud when they r completely manufactured and talentless and in the words of my 11 year old son "rubbish!!!"
                            I get you now. (for the first time) Talentless you say? I think Girls Aloud are far superior to Firery Jack or whatever they are called in every way possible.
                            You're telling me that a bunch of deadlegs picked up from on the street have more talent than Girls Aloud, who had to sing live in front of large audiences and were subject to the public's vote to get thier places in the group.
                            I don't know how your son can call them "rubbish," they are one of the best groups around at the moment. And... who got the Christmas number one spot in 2002...
                            Steve Worsley

Comment

i'm sorry if i upset u steve, but we all have our own opinions. i actually agree with u about b s i think they r rubbish 2! in fact i have just literally turned them off!!!!
                              i imagine that u don't like the stuff i do but i'm not going 2 go all huffy just b'cos u say the groups i like r rubbish.

Comment

i'm sorry if i upset u steve, but we all have our own opinions. i actually agree with u about b s i think they r rubbish 2! in fact i have just literally turned them off!!!!
                                i imagine that u don't like the stuff i do but i'm not going 2 go all huffy just b'cos u say the groups i like r rubbish.
                                Ahem. When did I call any of your groups rubbish???
                                Steve Worsley

Comment

Working...
                                X