Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many have u had 2day???
    what about duran duran?
    or ultravox or (do u remember them? visage)
    i must admit i got a bit caught up in the manufactured american bands in the late '80's and went mad over new kids on the block!(cringe) but i came 2 my senses quite quickly.

Comment

• old music rocks!

now you're talking
      got one of those "back 2 the 80's" sort of cd's in the maesty @the moment keep on blasting out "fade 2 grey",kids dont like it much,fave 1 by D/D has got 2 b "the chauffeur" got some ultravox but its on vinyl can't play it until i get a new turntable....
      thank god u got your senses back pretty sharpish or your kids might not have seen the funny side
      joking aside thou' there was a lad @ my old school, a few years younger than me,who actually changed his name by deed poll to that of all the christian names of take that.....muppet..

Comment

• yes...well...
        i must admit i was saved by common sense there although i do like robbie now he does his own thing.

how about madness??

and heres a question 4 u..
        which group: the jam or the style council??

Comment

• definately the jam,style council were good,but something missing,have always been a fan of paul weller,he just gets better with age,like a good wine me thinks
          robbie williams is good,my missus likes him,the good thing about him is that he got branded as the"fat dancer from take that",weathered the storm during his early solo career,look at him now,don't need 2 say much more other than "stick that where the sun don't shine barlow":laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

• yes i totally agree!!!!!!!!!!
            can't stand barlow so up himself.
            so u and steve not only got same humour but also same musical tastes!
            gr8!:laugh: :laugh:

Comment

• we must have been separated @ birth!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
              mind you thou' steve get's to go down the pub!

Comment

• only so i can get on here!!
                he is a computer hogger!!!

Comment

• definately separated!!!!!:laugh: my wife,anna, says i spend to much time on the pc,i hog it big style :laugh:
                  ooops, i'm getting daggers @ the moment as i still have to go shopping

Comment

• yhe 1 thing that annoys me with 2days music(!) is most of it has 2 pinch the tunes from the decent era. says it all really doesn't it??!!!

have fun shopping m8 talk 2 u l8r.

Comment

• theft!!!!!!

agree with that one,it does take sampling from older tunes,there is one song out at the mo,cant think of the title or who sings it (not bothered really) but it has a human league backing tune and thats the only reason i listen 2 it.
                      OUCH....that hurt... the wife says the next one could qualify as manslaughter ...gotta go....l8r m8

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefly
                        yes, wendy james i have 2 say music was definately better then. i pity the kids 2day, having 2 put up with what they've got!!!
                        no wonder most of them r hooligans!!!!
                        I dont mind Girls Aloud, Shania Twain, Liberty X at all, it's people like Eminemineminem, R Kelly, Nelly, and their kind that I hate.
                        Steve Worsley

R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
                        VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
                        J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

Comment

• i knew we'd have something in common!
                          i think liberty x r great and i h8 eminem etc..
                          all bassy music i think is awful, y would any1 want 2 give themselves headaches??

Comment

• This morning I was searching the music channels for ages, looking for the new Girls Aloud video. All those channels (there must be at least 20 of them) are littered with cr*p like Blazin Squad etc.
                            When I eventually found the Girls Aloud video, I only cought the last 2 seconds literally.
                            Steve Worsley

R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
                            VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
                            J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

Comment

• we've got analogue cable so we only get vh1,mtv and the box,and mtv don't seem 2 bother with music at all now, the box isn't normally worth worrying about either (although they have played something beautiful by robbie a couple of times, resulting in me downloading it from bearshare) and 2day i am actually watching vh1 4 the 1st time in months because they r doing an '80's weekend! excellent!

Comment

• got another 1! THE CLASH!!!!!!!!
                                how gutted were we when joe strummer died!!!
                                in fact this millenium has been bad 4 musicians dying!!

Comment

Working...
                                X