Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RAC predicts charging ELECTRIC CARS more expensive than Petrol From OCTOBER 1st!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAC predicts charging ELECTRIC CARS more expensive than Petrol From OCTOBER 1st!

A mate of mine has an electric mini. He doesn't understand where these figures come from as it's still cheap to charge his car from near empty to full charge.
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

That was posted before the new prime ministers announcement on the energy price cap to 2.5k average. Was going to go up to 3.5k average. Then up again to 4.5k in January. Thankfully now not happening. Though it is still going up just over 20% though still should be cheaper than ⛽
      MG Maestro Turbo #500
      BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
      Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
      Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
        That was posted before the new prime ministers announcement on the energy price cap to 2.5k average. Was going to go up to 3.5k average. Then up again to 4.5k in January. Thankfully now not happening. Though it is still going up just over 20% though still should be cheaper than ⛽
        I got in before the Russians invaded and got a deal that runs out in October 2024, so don't pay anywhere near that. My last 5 bills only total £250 including the meter charges and vat. So I it would benefit me at to get one, not that it will ever happen though. I do accept bills have gone up and some will struggle
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
        2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
        2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
        2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Not bother me petrol cars will still be around for a lot of years yet they will not go over night I`m all for saving the planet , but I have no intension of ever buying an electric car

Comment

Working...
          X