Many happy returns!
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Birthday page
Collapse
X
-
<drunk> Bappy hirfday</drunk>
www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site
Comment
-
-
Thought I'd be the first to say it, Happy Birthday Rich!

I remember the heady days of being 21..... It was last year!!!! :laugh:
Many Happy Returns!
Ricky.
P.S. Will they give you the key to the city for your 21st, or has someone nicked it as it is Portsmouth? :laugh: :laugh: (yes before you ask I am originally a southampton lad, well totton anyway!)
Comment
-
Yeah, Happy Birthday, Rich. You're 21 in the same year as my Maestro!
You can contact me by clicking here.
Owner of E760 DRY - Mk. 2 Shantung Gold Maestro Vanden Plas 2.0 EFi
If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done. - Sir Peter Ustinov.
Comment

happy birthday old man
Comment