If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to the Maestro and Montego Owners Club. Why not post in the Welcome & Feedback forum and introduce yourself?
"Joe", aka "The Ryton Express", aka E838 VJO. Peugeot 309SR main car "Kryten", aka A560 SCW. Left hand drive MG Maestro 1600 'R' second in command "Fleagle", aka F929 NNA. Montego 1.6L saloonstored, status "doubts set in" "Cracow", aka CCW 925Y Maestro Vanden Plas - the oldest known to the Club stored, status "will fight another day - eventually"
A belated thanks for the birthday wishes - I was out of the country on the 7th but I will still accept birthday cakes by post if you want to send me any... And yes, now I am 25, my insurance (which I renewed on the 8th!) has dropped by over £100 to £256 fully comp inc. no claims protection. Lovely.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys sorry i am a little late in replying.
I can now officially say that i am 21/14, but for insurance purposes i'd have
to be truthful..........
Birthday greetings to Trebor and Bertyb....
Comment