Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get well soon!!!

Comment

I know what its like to break a leg - but in two places ouch!

Hope you get well soon.

www.mgmaestroturbo.com Home of the Twincharged Maestro.

2014 Vauxhall Mokka 4x4 Turbo - Tech line

Comment

Vit D and calcium tablets and when you go into hospickle FFS
        getcha Mrs to detox everywhere around you as MRSA'XYZ is rife
        [especially the bed curtains-they never get washed] doctors never wash hands and the cleaners never take dirty gloves off moving the said curtains after grubbing out the bogs!......seen it to often **

hope you hop along to full recovery [handrail on both sides of stairs needed?]
        Last edited by guussi; 21st July 2010, 19:29.
        0-60 in 8.2 hours 1/4mile in time for breakfast but the rust wins hands down

Comment

Crikey! Not pleasant. Best wishes for a speedy recovery John!
          1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

Comment

Get well soon John ,best wishes Martin & Barney

Comment

Hope it all soon mends and you're back fettling Maestros

Comment

Hope you are on the mend soon enough John. I can only imagine one; the pain from the injury and two; the sheer frustration of being 'laid up' whilst it heals!

Get well soon!

Comment

just got back off holiday and noticed this thread, hope you get well soon mate and back on here soon your witty comments are missed .Cheers

Comment

Get well soon John! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

From experience a slip on the stairs isn't nice.

Comment

Anyone heard from John boy?

Is he back home yet?

Comment

He isn't home AFAIK but he's better than he was. Bones manipulated back, pot on etc, the NHS assessors are allegedly going for a nose round at his to make sure it's safe for him to get about there with a pot on.

That's the last update I heard from his Mrs, anyway
                        Sam Skelton

RED995R - Triumph Stag - Once shot by Sir Patrick Stewart.
                        E225CMV - Austin Montego 2.0HL - "Like an MG on weed!"
                        H475PDA - Rover Montego DSLX auto - Possibly unique
                        J615NJU - SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo - Replacing gearbox. Then selling..
                        L384WRH - Citroen XM TCT SEi auto - The Starship Francoprise...
                        OV02MZY - Volvo V70 T5 SE - Replaced by above. For sale soon.
                        PA02DXB - Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur SE auto - Bought because it was cheap. Fleet getting out of hand now.

Comment

Update from Wilma:

Good news the wheelchair arrived today, so we just need the house assessed and then John can come home. They are taking out the staples tomorrow and giving him another xray to check progress and then replastering it.
                          Sam Skelton

PA02DXB - Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur SE auto - Bought because it was cheap. Fleet getting out of hand now.

Comment

John is now back at home and recovering well.
                            Sam Skelton

Comment

Excellent,best regards mate.

Comment

Thanks for all your kind wishes. I am now back home as of yesterday PM. Staples not yet out: changed their minds, they said it was a bit too soon.

On 17/7 I fell down the bottom three steps of our stairs, breaking left fib & tib and shattering my ankle-bone in several places. They've had to pin it all back together with metal and screws and I'm now in a cast upto my knee. I only have a right arm to start with so I can't use crutches, so I'm reliant on my wife pushing me around in a wheelchair. (Push it myself and all I do is go round in circles).

The bit I hate the most is using a horrid chemiloo toilet in our conservatory (no downstairs loo).

Never mind. Just a matter of seeing this through.
                                Regards
                                John Orrell

MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
                                MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

Working...
                                X