This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D87 SMW View Post
    The rotating headers use code which was taken as suggested by a fellow Club member - so I'd back down on the 'advice and feedback isn't wanted' twaddle.
    Originally posted by E_T_V View Post
    You wanted feedback. You got it. You can't complain if people give you feedback you don't want to hear.
    No, I didn't.
    I was just quoting yourself, so it wasn't twaddle. So have you changed your mind or are you saying you only want feedback from certain people?

Please don't step in to tell someone else what I do or do not want, either. If Oli wishes to put across a query, then let us address it first, thank you.
    I wasn't replying to Oli as it has been addressed. I replied to Alex where I said I had already mentioned the issue and it had been dismissed.

And the site works fine in all the regular browsers people are likely to view this in, so if you have a browser which doesn't work, that's not my problem.
    So basically for anyone running non-bill gates software you don't give a stuff. Polite! I guess it doesn't help that you havent given instructions to the browser on how to read the code on the site in the first place so it falls back to its default setting.
    Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

Right. I've just about had enough of this. Steve and Lindsey take this tit for tat elsewhere. or I'll get my banning stick out.

If anyone has any helpful advice for Steve, PM him. It doesnt matter who is right or wrong anymore, this has gone on long enough

Thread locked

Comment

Working...
      X