Help with parts please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with parts please

Hello can any one help I’m looking for a drivers side sun visor for my MG Maestro , on a G plate , I have looked everywhere any suggestions please it’s so tricky to get parts for these

Originally posted by BRGmaestro View Post
    Hello can any one help I’m looking for a drivers side sun visor for my MG Maestro , on a G plate , I have looked everywhere any suggestions please it’s so tricky to get parts for these
    Oh you're asking for something there,! Getting a bit rare now so it maybe worth asking trimmer to see if they can recover your existing. Skyliner had his recovered by the company who did his headlining on his Maestro so maybe also contact him
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 24th July 2023, 11:06.
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Had my headling and visors done by Tiggy design in Leatherhead Surrey . In case you live that way . Did an excellent job.

Comment

Well kentish and myself have helped with the question, an answer would be helpful. You've logged in since your question and not acknowledged any sort of answer whether helpful or not. I have to ask why should anyone help you in the future if you don't acknowledge you've read the helpful answers, what's the point of helping if your going to ignore? What sort of a insensitive is that? I'm always willing to help on this site were I can as are others but if I'm going to be ignored with not one confirmation it's been helpful or not why should I or others be helping you in the future as I can't see the point
        Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 8th August 2023, 19:25.

Comment

I’m sorry I did not respond I did not know I was meant to from the comment you had provide , we are new to this so learning as we go and we do appreciate your help , I do think however your response is a little harsh , please be kind

Comment

Originally posted by BRGmaestro View Post
            I’m sorry I did not respond I did not know I was meant to from the comment you had provide , we are new to this so learning as we go and we do appreciate your help , I do think however your response is a little harsh , please be kind
            Not a problem, try the suggestions though as it may help you

Comment

Working...
            X