Show Entry Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Entry Survey

An email was sent on Tuesday 6th to everyone who had provided their contact details. As only a small number have opened the email, could I please ask that if you haven't seen a message from us, to check your spam/junk folder, just in case it has been delivered there. There is a link to a survey in the message and the results are quite important to us.

We find it a little worrying that of all the messages sent out we have still only had 30 replies. There are another 50 of you who need to get a move on, otherwise we will be short ordering the goodies we want to have for every attendee as well as your show entry pass. We can't keep waiting for ever!
    Membership Secretary
    Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
    2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
    1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

ust to confirm. Is this still Sunday 9th July or Saturday 2nd September as is the date on the picture in Peters recent email? Thanks Andrew
    MG Maestro Turbo #500
    BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
    Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
    Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
      ust to confirm. Is this still Sunday 9th July or Saturday 2nd September as is the date on the picture in Peters recent email? Thanks Andrew
      Definitely July 9th. An old picture crept in to the folder and overwrote the correct one. Currently trying to get a backup copy in place!
      Membership Secretary
      Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
      2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
      1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

Well I have booked a room in the Stratford park hotel. Its about 15 miles away from The British Motor Museum. The only thing stopping me coming now would be torrential rain forecast. (Have till two days before to cancel hotel free of charge) Or it doesn't quite make the 200 odd miles there, which is quite possible Just to confirm entry to the show and museum is free with my membership? Will anything be getting emailed out or do I just turn up before 9:30 with the MG? Thanks Andrew
        MG Maestro Turbo #500
        BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
        Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
        Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

I registered interest months ago have not received an email or any sort of message even after sending a dm with my email which is registered with my membership not in junk either

Comment

Working...
          X