If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to the Maestro and Montego Owners Club. Why not post in the Welcome & Feedback forum and introduce yourself?
That is a very special looking car indeed. I look forward to seeing it at some events!
You say as a resto - what needs doing?
Sam Skelton
RED995R - Triumph Stag - Once shot by Sir Patrick Stewart. E225CMV - Austin Montego 2.0HL - "Like an MG on weed!" H475PDA - Rover Montego DSLX auto - Possibly unique J615NJU - SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo - Replacing gearbox. Then selling.. L384WRH - Citroen XM TCT SEi auto - The Starship Francoprise... OV02MZY - Volvo V70 T5 SE - Replaced by above. For sale soon. PA02DXB - Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur SE auto - Bought because it was cheap. Fleet getting out of hand now.
Verry nice motor indeed and welcome to the forum!! I am fairly local I work from Blaydon and if your ever stuck for anything let me know I specilise in mini's but have plenty of maestro's and spares!!
Comment